squid looking for squad! ♡

CRTNY'

Inkling
NNID
sheepheavenly
hey kids & squids! i'm CRTNY' (courtney). that has been my handle on every game ever. i'm looking for a serious squad for this ridiculously addictive game! :p
if someone is looking to recruit, contact me. otherwise i will use this as a thread to start a squad for others looking. if contacting me, just make sure you leave a message saying you're from squidboards. thanks!

about me:

• level 28 | rank C+
    - i've achieved that rank only by playing with random online matches. i have never played in close communication with others, so i believe my rank will rise once a squad is established.
  • splash-o-matic (main) | n-zap '89 (alter)
  • i have two main outfits that i go back and forth with, depending on the abilities that i feel are needed at the time.
  • play style: go-getter type of person. i shoot right for the enemy base and splat anyone in my way. i have extremely good aim so this usually works out. if things don't work out, i play a great defense to support other players (rainmaker)
  • i suck at tower control. my strength is definitely in splat zones. rainmaker just came out but i think i'm getting a good feel for it.
expectations:
  • i expect a well-rounded, balanced team. essentially, a variety in weapons and even rank as long as you can hold your weight for the team.
  • be active. school and work might interfere and that's okay bc i work full time myself, but as long as you play often or we can schedule times- we're good.
  • well-equipped abilities on clothing!
  • overall just good people?? nice, respectful, and here FOR FUN. yeah we might get into it and take it seriously but all in all i'm just looking for a squad (or to make one) that can be a good sport, be constructive, and laugh at our downfalls.
  • must have skype for communication.

NNID: sheepheavenly | skype: crtny_

Landman

Inkling
NNID
mlandman
What timezone are you in? that might be important. Furthermore I'm interested in joining/creating a squad myself. I'm lvl 17/rank B atm and I main the roller and splattershot. (can also play sniper)

surfKraken

Inkling
I'm down I live in Pacific Standard Time and play 9 pm-2am weeknights and anytime on weekends. Rank C+ level 33. I get best performance with the .96 gal deco but like to use other weapons too. Want to be apart of a tight squad. I love this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom