• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Ninjas RP

Smarty1two

Senior Squid
NNID
Smarty1two
In the deep darkness of the night the pearly white moons pears down onto the city lighting up the floor, with pitch black shadows drifting for miles, a lonely ninja hiding within where no one can see him looks down, gazes at the city and takes a deep breathe. As he gazes he sits down and waits, watching as the shadows move across the ground, he takes another deep breathe. A hour has passed, and nothing has happened, he stands up, walks slowly and then in the blink of an eye he turns around and runs, gaining speed as he gets closer to the edge of the building he jumps, rolls and lands perfectly on the roof top of another building. He takes a deep breathe, and looks to the moon, for who is this mysterious person?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
You got the story down.
There anything else that could be added? like a how2play or something?

Smarty1two

Senior Squid
NNID
Smarty1two
You got the story down.
There anything else that could be added? like a how2play or something?
oh, i'm sorry i'm new to role play so i just wrote down something cool. Um you can do what ever pleases you but if i had to give how2play i would say, just add to the story and make characters as you go along!

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Name: Serena Inkwell.
Race: Inkling
Relations: None.
Backstory: In Development.
Personality: Shy, hates being surrounded be people.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Actually, I have an Octosona to use.
Name: Serink Octoink (pronounced Octo ink)
Race: Octoling
Personality: Shy, timid, very afraid of inklings.
Relations: None.
Backstory: Serink was an Octoling that had been deemed a disgrace to the Octarians, so they had sent her to Inkopolis, to her misery. Much earlier taht day, she had to practice shooting Inklings, yet was too scared. When she asked why she was scared, she simply replied "I cant... They scare me... Im afraid of getting hurt..." They all had deemed her and Octarian disgrace. She had only just risen from the Octo Valley pipe. People hardly noticed her. One Inkling saw her and screamed Octoling, she had ran into the Alley where Spyke was. She couldnt help but admire Spyke. She kept her thoughts of him to herself to keep from being disappointed by him. She had then stepped out of the Alley, and she tried to avoid Inklings walking by at all costs.
576cc80044ed54d5b06e214cea8b907c-d917mlw.png

Smarty1two

Senior Squid
NNID
Smarty1two
After a long session of turf and ranked battles Simon decided to leave the arena and go to Spyke to re-roll some gear. while he walking there he saw an odd looking inkling, or was it an inkling?

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serink sat in a crevice between to buildings. Not completely through, but leaning against the crevice, enough to push her tentacles forward over her face. She could see the dark inkling and she stood up, very afraid, her tentacles showing her face. She looked around for a way to get away, but she couldnt see one, so she dug herself deeper into the crevice.

Smarty1two

Senior Squid
NNID
Smarty1two
Simon continued walking but still curious about what he just saw. After re-rolling some gear he looked back to see if the odd "inkling" was still there but, she was no where to be found. He started walking and as he walked something caught his attention. He looked closely in the crevice and found a wasabi hair clip. He found this very strange and realised that it must have belonged to the strange person he saw before, so he made it his mission to give back the wasbi hair clip to its owner.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
In the crevice, the shadow of the light blue octoling could be seen. She tried her best to hide her shadow.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
The light blue octoling knew she couldnt hide anymore, so she dug herself out of the crevice and dashed towards the Octo Valley pipe, then remembered she had been banished from Octarian territory, so she looked for another way to get away from the inkling, as she meant no harm to him and was terrified of Inklings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom