Squid Salutations

Tabb

Inkling
NNID
8tabbsandadime
Hello! I usually go by 8Tabbs on the internet, but you can call me Tabbs or Leo. I've had the account for a while, but I'm gonna try frequenting the board now. I signed up a while ago for the Inkling fan language, and I'm hoping to stick around for both that and some tips on improving my skills (stuck on S, playing like a B+). I normally use the Inkstrike variants of the Slosher or Inkbrush, but lately I've been failing with the L-3 and H-3

Look forward to talking with you all. Hanú! c:

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Hey Tabbs! Glad to see you here posting! What is your preferred rank mode? I'm currently an S as well. I'm not to sure what L-3 and H-3 stand for. Feel free to add me and we could squad up!

Last edited:

Tabb

Inkling
NNID
8tabbsandadime
I think Splat Zones is the best, but Rainmaker is a close even. Not a huge fan of Tower Control though. xP Those are the two variants of the Nozzlenose! And sure thing, I will soon, thanks! =D

Merfle

Inkling
yo whats up
I'm new here too and im stuck in S rank hell as well.
It's pretty chill though, I'd rather be in a rank where my team knows what they're than lower b ranks anyday

Tabb

Inkling
NNID
8tabbsandadime
yo whats up
I'm new here too and im stuck in S rank hell as well.
It's pretty chill though, I'd rather be in a rank where my team knows what they're than lower b ranks anyday
Thanks! Welcome to you as well. c: It's okay. Sometimes I'll just have a really bad day and my salt levels will go from 0% right up to 100% after one loss. x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom