Squid seeking friends or squad to play with

NekoHimi

Inkling
NNID
LeSpoiledBrat
Hi, I'm Himi. So only two of my friends play Splatoon and I get lonely whenever they can't play since I love going together in twin squad or full squad. If it's for fun or to be the best, I don't mind as long as it's fun.

• Contact details: Skype is prefereed. kakura-gv should pop up as Himi
  • NNID: LeSpoiledBrat
  • Time zone: CET, central europe time, +1
  • Operating times: Basically anytime from 10 am to 7 pm.
  • Region/Language: Norway, I speak Norwegian and nearly fluent in English.
  • Preferred role: Supportive I guess. I tend to hide and splat those who pass by near the choke points or along ways I see them coming.
  • Prefered weapons: Luna Blaster, Blaster, Kelp Splat Charger in Ranked. Splat Roller, Aerospray RG, Ink Brush and Slosher in turf.
  • Skill bracket: Currently B- since I dropped down from B. I'm not the best but not the worst as I know my roll for the weapon I use and what to look out for. I keep a close eye on the map and the screen and I operate best with echolocator users on the team.
  • Communication: Skype is prefered, text or speech.
  • Extra info: While I would love to get into competitive splooning I dont think I'm on the skill level for it quite yet. Overall I tend to be cheerfull and sorta two sided, switching from silly to serious when the situation needs it. And I can be a bit immature from time to time. Also I dont do Tower Controll much if at all because I'm horrible at it. Please under 30 years old only!

Last edited:

SilentKat

Inkling
NNID
shadowbro8
I'd love to play with you. Currently I am b rank right now and I'm up to playing
My nnid is shadowbro8 and my Skype is Silent-kat

SilentKat

Inkling
NNID
shadowbro8
Your Skype request didn't show so I sent you one, picture of a cat

The Ink Rose

Inkster Jr.
NNID
an55432
You could join the Aerosquids clan, but we use Discord due to having problems with skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom