Squid Squad Network Idea!

kingnates

Inkling
Okay so I've been talking with my Squid Squads on Skype and I've came up with the idea to make a Squid Squad Network. This is, say, you have a group of friends you play REALLY well with, and you guys make a special group; a "Squid Squad." This network will be so the squid squads within the network can interact. They can do both competitive and fun matches together, especially once the Private battles are implemented (that's where inspiration for it came from in the first place).

Also, all the leaders of each squid squad within the network can plan group activities together, even outside the actual game.
I have a survey (and a survey link for outside US) for what the Network should be called... I'd appreciate as much feedback as possible. :D The survey ends Aug. 5 at 11:59 EST.

Once I have decided on a name, I will make a tumblr blog that links to all the squid squads within the network. I'll also link to things on how to sign up to the network, how to start your own network, post about upcoming network events, and much more!

(I made a post on my tumblr about this to get more opinions!!)

Last edited:

kingnates

Inkling
[UPDATE!!]
here's the final results for the SSN name survey!
Squid Squad Social Systems (or variants of "Social Systems") - 4
Inkopolis Network - 3
The Splatterdome - 4
Squadforce Network - 3
Splatworks - 3
Inkworks - 2
Ameno Network - 2

I may post a 2.0 survey choosing between SSSS and Splatterdome. Should I?

kingnates

Inkling
Sorry I haven't posted update news on the SSN, but we finally have a name!!!
Squid Squad Social System!!!

I'll be making a new thread about it, linking to the tumblr page and other pages.
I'll also make a group on here, and a facebook page.
Stay tuned!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom