Squid Squad recruitment thread

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Squid Squad
competitive, international Splatoon teams.

What is Squid Squad?

Squid Squad is a high skill competitive Splatoon squad consisting of multiple international and regional Splatoon teams. Well organised, structured and prepared to compete at the top level whenever the opportunity arises.

What Can Squid Squad Offer Me?
Squid Squad has a multi-tiered management system that allows players to practice and compete in tournaments with minimal need for additional admin. All tournament registration, scheduling and funding is provided by managers and team captains, all you need to do is play!

Dedicated communication facilities such as Teamspeak and an active and enjoyable Skype chat to keep you updated and informed about any goings on within the Squad.

Multiple regional teams so you're matched with the right players in the right place to provide a lag-free experience and no communication difficulties. Organised by managers and team leaders but totally negotiable if any issues arise.

Frequent and high priority scrims whenever you need them.

Twitch coverage and match recording to allow for match reviews and improvements.

Applicant Requirements
Squid Squad is a highly competitive squad and aims to dominate the competitive scene, as such we have a couple of minimum requirements.

A minimum rank of A- 99 or previous competitive experience.
Ability to use Teamspeak 3 during matches and practice.
Mature attitude and ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
Reliable connection in game.
Ability to attend semi-regular team practice and scrims.
Ability to adapt and learn in respect to callouts, team strategy and any IGL calls.
Solid understanding of game mechanics and at least one weapon type.

Some Clarification
Squid Squad has no strict practice regime or schedule. However all players are expected to remain active and practice by themselves or request team practice on a regular basis. All inactive players will be warned and then removed if no changes are made.

Please remember real life always comes first and we'll never boot you for having real life issues to attend to.

Squid Squad has an absolute, 100% zero tolerance policy towards any form of bigotry. Sexism, racism etc. etc. Any members found violating this rule will be removed immediately without prior notice.

Apply Here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k-hfrZRAZgxYDZX2bxvjAdW57BdLaBABCMx2oTTmFyY/viewform

Please use the form here to submit an application
Please also notify us down below that you've submitted an app.

LOOKING FOR VERY HIGH SKILL PLAYERS. WE DON'T JUST ACCEPT ANYONE BUT WE WILL CONSIDER CERTAIN PEOPLE IF THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS. Not saying there will be, but things are bound to happen.

Find Us

Twitter
Leader account: https://twitter.com/HawkLiam
Team account : https://twitter.com/SquidSquadTeam

Hawk- Group leader
Squidboards: @ChaosHawk

Please ask any questions down below or message me
We're always on the lookout for new members so even if we don't contact you right away we'll store your app for when it's needed.

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Hello! I've just submitted an application. Odd that there was no "Main weapon" category on the form. It only had weapon categories. Also no option for sharing rank. Anyways, I'm an S rank .96 Deco user and I hope to hear from you soon.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Hello! I've just submitted an application. Odd that there was no "Main weapon" category on the form. It only had weapon categories. Also no option for sharing rank. Anyways, I'm an S rank .96 Deco user and I hope to hear from you soon.
Ah i forgot to add those in thank you for letting me know

Hunty

Inkling
NNID
thedoctorU
I submitted an application! Just some additional info: I'm a brush main with an S+ 33 (currently) rank.

OrlandoFox

Inkling
I'm not sure if this is still an open thing, but I kinda wanna give competitive sides of Splatoon more of a chance when I can.

At the same time, though, I should likely mention that I've mainly ranked up by playing Rainmaker. I have experience with Splat Zones and Tower Control, but I likely do need to practice those more often. (Never heard of TeamSpeak before, but it seems like something I could use.)

Completely understandable if this is a no-can-do for you guys.

But submitting an application just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom