Squid Squad.

Panda_T_Bear

Inkling
NNID
LordPanda1992
Hey I am looking for some squids to squad up with and tackle the world of splatoon with. I'm no noob but I am lvl 25 at rank B- for what its worth. (on my main) I play regularly and if you'dlike to team up my NintendoID is LordPanda1992
Hit me up and we'll be world contenders in no time.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
your rank is clouding my mind but i would like to know your main weapon that you use

that's is all.

Mitsuki

Inkling
NNID
AmyDesu
If you're interested Squishy Squids is recruiting ^^. We welcome members all of rank so you're welcome to join. All that we asked is that you have Skype, willing to voicechat and be active in the group ^^

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
If you're interested Squishy Squids is recruiting ^^. We welcome members all of rank so you're welcome to join. All that we asked is that you have Skype, willing to voicechat and be active in the group ^^
Would you mind if joined? I'm getting almost no success in replies about joining a squad on squid boards despite me being a rank S. My Skype is sleepinginsnow. Please pm if possible

Whazdat

Inkling
NNID
whazdat
Skype Username: whazdat

Please add me!!

Pixel Kirby

Inkling
NNID
Pixel-Kirby
Hey I am looking for some squids to squad up with and tackle the world of splatoon with. I'm no noob but I am lvl 25 at rank B- for what its worth. (on my main) I play regularly and if you'dlike to team up my NintendoID is LordPanda1992
Hit me up and we'll be world contenders in no time.
You can join my squad if you have Kik, we are the Tide Troops

h0iLANDON

Inkling
NNID
Tripzz
hello, i have a friend who is b+, i am also b+. our squad name is h0i. sorry for the undertale reference, but i would be more than happy to let you play with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom