• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Chat 03: Inkposting

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador

A habit I've gained since first Splatoon is scoping out player posts in the Square/Plaza before and after every session.

It's nice knowing that even this late into the game's life there's still this entertainment to be had. At times. I don't know about the other regions, but NA's Inkopolis Square is always a mixed bag. Most days the area is just memes, advertisements, and low-effort statements--but other days you'll find some gems in the rough if you keep wandering; amazing and clever artwork or helpful motivationals.

And those motivationals can be real helpful after a salty session. T_T

But I wish I wasn't locked into only the NA region's Square. I've seen the background posts in a Dude video! I've been shown the art from Japanese players! I want some of that in my Square!!

Anyway~ what kind of player posts is the game's algorithm giving yall? Got anything good to share or remember? Especially if you're outside the NA region.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom