• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards just reached over 10,000 registered members!

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Hey fellow squids, kids, and Inklings alike!

For those who don't know who I am, I'm JP. I'm one of the moderators of Booyah Base here on Squidboards.

We, as a community, have reached an incredible milestone; our site has surpassed 10,000 registered members! This is huge, and you guys have no idea how excited and proud I am to be a part of this great community.

To all those who have recently joined the community, welcome! We're glad to have you on board.
And huge shoutouts to all our veteran Inklings, who have dedicated hours of their time to helping welcome new members, writing guides, and participating in discussions in the forums, among other things.
To the original BETA users, you guys shaped the foundation of what would be this incredible community, so thank you for your continued dedication and support.

Big thanks to @Nintendome, Squid Kids, and all the Youtube channels and Twitch streams that consistently produce high quality content for the community.

And finally, thank you to my fellow staff: all our Mods, Super Mods, Writing team, @TheRapture, @AlphaZealot, @Warchamp7; Our community would be nowhere without you guys, and I am honored to be able to work with you all.

To everyone, thank you. I am ecstatic beyond words for our community, and I'm looking forward to 10,000 more members in the very near future!

-JP

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Congrats to squidboards! Here's to another 10,000 squids descending into the competitive abyss.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Congratulations guys! 10,000 members is no small feat, especially for a forum. Glad to be part of it too! It changed me for the better, no seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom