• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squidboards Update #4 - The Global Testfire Community Montage

How many 360 no-scope let's go baby's should this montage have?

Votes: 7 8.1%

Votes: 4 4.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every thirty seconds

• Every minute

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • The entire montage should be just 360 no-scope let's go baby's

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • LETS GO BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• MOM GET THE CAMERA

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • OH BABY A TRIPLE

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters
Tomorrow is the final Global Testfire before Splatoon launches worldwide next week. To commemorate the Global Testfire sessions and the pre-launch Splatoon community hype, Squidboards is proud to present...

The Squidboards Global Testfire
Community Montage!

This combination of clips will be an action-packed highlights video with some of the best gameplay the Splatoon community has to offer...all thanks to you! With submissions from the community, Squidboards will be editing together a montage to exhibit the best plays, kills, clutch moments, and more during the final Global Testfire session.

We can't make this happen without you all getting out there, setting up your recording equipment, and capturing your best moments in the Global Testfire. All you have to do is record and submit the clips, and we'll handle the rest!

Here's how to see your gameplay in the Squidboards Global Testfire Community Montage:

1) Record your Splatoon gameplay (in high definition preferably!) during the Splatoon Global Testfire tomorrow, May 23rd, at 3PM PST. Your clip(s) must be at least five (5) seconds long and no longer than thirty (30) seconds.

2) Submit up to three (3) of your best Splatoon clips to this link by Sunday, May 24th at 11:59 PM EST. Please label your clips with your username and the map you played on (as well as a number if you are submitting multiple clips).

3) Watch the full video when Splatoon launches next week!

We hope to see your very best performances in our submission folder this weekend! Be sure to leave any questions, comments, or concerns in the comments below!

*Note: Submitting clips does not guarantee that they will appear in the montage. The montage will appear on Youtube. All clips will be shown with their corresponding username. Submissions will not be reimbursed.

Last edited:
TheRapture

Comments

I've got 2 clips where I use the charger right in front of a roller user. That's got to account for something. And one where someone tried to sneak up on me with a grenade, to which I dodge and then shoot them right in the face. :D

Yes, please follow the submission rules. For people who submitted clips without names, I cannot guarantee that your clips will make it in especially because I won't be able to show who is playing at the time without a name.

Now when you say username you mean SquidBoard name and not like Nintendo ID or something right

Also, I'm going to assume submitting one of the error screens wont count towards a person's 3 submission limit yeah?

Now when you say username you mean SquidBoard name and not like Nintendo ID or something right

Also, I'm going to assume submitting one of the error screens wont count towards a person's 3 submission limit yeah?
Your Squidboards user name. And no it won't.

*gets all my clips sent in at 12:04 because apparently I'm really bad at deadlines and sorting through footage/picking favorite moments*

Also I sent in M2TS files because MP4 were for some reason getting cut off at end weird, hope that's ok??

An unnecessary amount of stress for squid. And I dont even know if my clips are any good aha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom