• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squidboards Update #8 - New Boards!

We know you're all deep in the new Splatoon update, and rightfully so! There's a ton of content to play around with. But there's also another update you may want to give a try as well - a Squidboards update!

We've got some new boards some squids have been asking for, and with more content and options now available in Splatoon, we felt Squidboards should expand its content and options as well.

Check out the following additions to the forum!

Splat Zone:

Clan Wars

-For any and all players, clans, squids, and squads looking to get involved in clan wars and other clan-related activities, this is the board for you. Here is where you can set up clan wars, challenge other clans, manage clan events, and more.

Squid Locator

-Looking for a team? Need a fourth? Light on subs? The Squid Locator is the tool you need to get that team together! Players looking for competitive teams, and teams looking for competitive players, can use this board to strengthen their search.

Inkopolis Plaza:

Squad Social

-For a while, the Crispy Calamari has been less of a General Discussion board and more of a board for Squads. We have a specific board for particular "Social" threads, and now we'll have a specific board for Squad threads, as well. This will make the Crispy Calamari solely for General Discussion that isn't for Splatoon, squads, or niche/interest threads meant for prolonged, extended discussion. Squad threads in the Crispy Calamari will be moved there by moderation.

RP Square

-Self-explanatory. All role-playing threads will now have their own home!

When you've pried your tentacles from the new patch, feel free to check out the new boards!

TheRapture

Comments

Awesome, been looking forward to something like a Clan Wars board for a while. Any chance of integration with Squads/Teams for matches we set up like a W/L column or recorded stats?

Awesome, been looking forward to something like a Clan Wars board for a while. Any chance of integration with Squads/Teams for matches we set up like a W/L column or recorded stats?
Can't confirm anything on this right now, but just be sure we're always working to improve the user experience at Squidboard with awesome stuff and we appreciate the feedback and suggestions. ^_^

Roleplays, yay! :)
I wanna see some epic RP threads!

One more thing-can we now ask everyone to move their threads to the proper locations? That'd be nice.

Thanks for this :)

'-Looking for a team? Need a fourth? Light on subs? The Squid Locator is the tool you need to get that team together! Players looking for competitive teams, and teams looking for competitive players, can use this board to strengthen their search. '

'Your thread Hard Body Swag Force - Looking for Players was moved to a different forum. Reason: Hey! Sorry about this, haven't had time to get the FAQ post out but this board is specifically for players looking for teams, all recruitment threads should go to 'Squad Social' thanks again and no hard feelings <3'

??

Ayy Role Play. I might be up for that when I'm not doing people's bidding on google docs.. :p

'-Looking for a team? Need a fourth? Light on subs? The Squid Locator is the tool you need to get that team together! Players looking for competitive teams, and teams looking for competitive players, can use this board to strengthen their search. '

'Your thread Hard Body Swag Force - Looking for Players was moved to a different forum. Reason: Hey! Sorry about this, haven't had time to get the FAQ post out but this board is specifically for players looking for teams, all recruitment threads should go to 'Squad Social' thanks again and no hard feelings <3'

??
Sorry about that. I wasn't clear about the purpose and usage of the thread initially with my staff. I've moved the thread back.

Great. It only took 9 billion years to add a section for squads even though everyone's been wanting that forever

Glad to see a Squad section at last, I'm loving the way competitive Splatoon is looking! I feel that we have a pretty big future ahead of us.

Thank goodness for Clan Wars.. I was really getting sick of those threads clogging up the General area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom