SquiDNA needs a new Squid (Tryouts will be Sunday 2/14)

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Hello my name is Mighty a member of a squad known as SquiDNA. First let me tell you about myself, I am S rank, I mainly use dynamo, and I have been in the squad for about a month now. We are a group of players who really enjoy the game and often participate in tournaments.I live in the PST zone (Pacific Standard Time), so it makes squadding hard as most of the squad is in EST(Eastern Standard Time). I was hoping to get a new member for the team who also is in PST so we could squad or talk strategies when the other members go to sleep.

For the squad we have a couple requirements:
1. You must live in PST (you can be an hour ahead or behind)(UTC-8)
2.You must be able to use Skype and sometimes discord(although we rarely use it)
3.You must be S or A+ (we will hold a tryout session on Sunday2/14, time to be determined when a considerable amount of people have asked)
4.Must include SDNA in your mii name (ex-SDNA|Mighty)

Follow the format in the comments below in order to apply: (I will use myself as an example)
Wii U Mii Name: Mighty
NNID: ( )-Fill in your own (SquidSquadNova is no longer my nnid i switched accounts sorry)
Favorite Weapon(s): Dynamo Roller, Carbon Roller, .52 ga, etc.
How do you like to play:mainly Defensive
Have you had any past experience in tournaments or with another squad:Yes or No
Skype(So we can contact you)

Thank you all for applying and if you have any comments or questions don't hesitate to ask in comments below!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom