• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SquiDNA recruiting (Closed)

blaziken2000

Inkster Jr.
NNID
blaziken2000
Hi I'm Jblaze leader of SquiDNA we are in need of new members preferably A rank and above. But if you are below that tank i will need to test your skill in a1v1 please contact me through Skype:theblaziken2000 or twitter:mad:blaziken2000. Thank you and good day or night.

Last edited:

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Hey there. I'm Mars. Are you still in need of a Charger?

White~Ink

Inkling
NNID
potato13guy
Hi I'm Jblaze leader of SquiDNA we are in need of new members preferably A rank and above. But if you are below the requirements i will need to test your skill in a 1v1. We are in severe need of chargers so if you are a good charger please contact me my skype: theblaziken2000 or twitter:mad:blaziken2000. Thank you and good day or night.
Damn im getting pretty lucky with everyone wanting chargers today... I consider myself a decent charger... I know how to snap my snipes (it's pretty fun... just sayin :3) , I've never been in a squad so it'd be cool

blaziken2000

Inkster Jr.
NNID
blaziken2000
i hope you guys haven't been snatched up already i was doing some travelling for the past week so sorry about responding late but yes we are in need of teammates we found a sniper but we are willing to rotate weapons if you guys have weapons other than snipers you're good at.

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Hey, no, you're perfect because I also just got back from vacation! (*^ω^) I still have not found a squad either, so perhaps fate is on our side. I have some questions for you, and I believe Skype or Discord would be suitable medium. They are basic questions, like squad timezone and playstyle, etc., so don't fret.

-----------

- Information -
NNiD: Pxndragon (Mars)
Discord: Mars
Inkling: Level 49, A+ - S
Weapon Mains: Kelp Splatterscope/Splat Charger, Forge Splattershot Pro, Octoshot Replica (Tentatek Splattershot)
Timezone: Eastern Time (EST), (UTC -7:00) or New York City, U.S.

NNID
jackychanman
Hi I'm Jack I'm in rank A+ - S and the weapons I main are : E liter 3k scope, kelp spatter scope, tentatek, zink mini splatling and .96 gal deco. My timezone is Greenwich mean time, my Skype name is Jackmoorejack and my NNID is jackychanman, looking forward for your response

blaziken2000

Inkster Jr.
NNID
blaziken2000
Hi I'm Jack I'm in rank A+ - S and the weapons I main are : E liter 3k scope, kelp spatter scope, tentatek, zink mini splatling and .96 gal deco. My timezone is Greenwich mean time, my Skype name is Jackmoorejack and my NNID is jackychanman, looking forward for your response
Jack I'm sorry but we found a sniper and great ranged player so your skill set isn't needed I severely apologize for not updating the post sooner but good luck with finding a team because trust me you will

Smash64

Inkster Jr.
NNID
emaree13
Hi I'm looking for a team attm im S rank and I only main the krack on roller let me know if you need a roller in your team if not its cool too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom