• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squids, Drop In And Say Hi!

TaizerBeam

Inkling
We still have awhile until we'll be able to formally play with each other, but why not take the time to get to know the Squids Next Door? If you feel up to it, stop in & say hi and maybe your favorite weapon.

Hi my name is TaizerBeam (or TB). I only had the chance to play in the last test fire but I see that as a blessing now as I'm too excited for the game. My favorite weapon from the test fire is the Splat Charger; can't help but smile when I land a hit.

Hi_C

Full Squid
Hi! My name is Hi-C. I haven't gotten the chance to play yet but I am working on getting a Wii U ASAP. Some games I really like are Smash Bros, Pokemon, and Halo, although I am basically down to play any game or at least try it. Pretty easy going and love to chat. Looking forward to playing with everyone once the game comes out :]

smartojus

Inkling
Hello!!! I am Ojus!! An awesome gamer!! I love to Smash and play some MK8! My favorite Franchise is Star Fox! I am loving Splatoon, I played three of the Test Fires and my favorite weapon was the Spalttershot Jr.! I cant wait for the game and I cant wait play the campaigin in Splatoon. :D

Mattx245

Inkster Jr.
hey, i'm Matt. i'm looking forward to see how the brush works but i may switch over to charger just for the schoolgirl outfit.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
Hey I'm Cody really looking forward to Splatoon on friday my favorite weapon is Splattershot Jr. franchises I like playing are Mario Kart and Animal Crossing I also love watching anime my favorite is Clannad :oops:

Zeldrok

Inkling
Hi!!! I'm Zeldrok! You can call me by my real name (David) or just Zeldrok ;)
I like filling areas with ink so im good with the roller :D
i also like to use the splatershot jr.
I like smash bros, pokemon, etc...
Im super hyped to play with you all on friday!!! :)

Zeldrok

Inkling
We still have awhile until we'll be able to formally play with each other, but why not take the time to get to know the Squids Next Door? If you feel up to it, stop in & say hi and maybe your favorite weapon.

Hi my name is TaizerBeam (or TB). I only had the chance to play in the last test fire but I see that as a blessing now as I'm too excited for the game. My favorite weapon from the test fire is the Splat Charger; can't help but smile when I land a hit.
YOUR SIGNATURE IS SINOH!!!!!
FROM SAO II
*fanboy screech*

Crusty Ramboseus

Senior Squid
NNID
Ramboseus
Hi, I'm Rambro and I'm also a gamer obviously. I also like Mario Kart 8, casual Sm4sh, some animes and cartoons, and even going outside believe it or not! I'm really good at tumbling, swimming, and climbing things. I love doing puzzles, watching mysteries, and playing Splatoon :p

Edit: My favorite Nintendo IP is The Legend of Zelda series :D

Figy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Hummana
Hello, I'm Figy and i wasn't able to play any of the test fires but i'm still really excited to play Splatoon from watching some of the videos and highlights :). I play any of smash bros, i have a little series for smash on my Youtube channel(figy1288) if anyone may be interested. Only three more days i'm so ready to start playing!!

Crusty Ramboseus

Senior Squid
NNID
Ramboseus
Oh, I forgot to mention! I played all 4 Testfires and my favorite weapon out of the available selection turned out to be the Jr. Fitting enough for me because I'm named after my father :P

The Inkvenger

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PSICadet
Hey.My name's The Inkvenger and I love video games,animation,television,and film.I was so hyped for Splatoon that I played through all the Testfires.I'm currently B Rank in Ranked Battles and am loving Splatoon and am excited to be part of the Squids Next Door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom