• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squids for DAYS || Now recruiting for competitive play! Casual players still welcome~!

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
Hej. You guys wanna do an alliance with my group we got 80+ members but no discord. We mainly use miiverse.
I'm seeking recruits for my competitive team. I am not seeking to align my Clan, which has over 200 members, with another. Either you join SfD or you don't.

Being a part of the Clan doesn't necessarily mean you are on the competitive team either; it just means you're a member of the server. Only about 20 of the members are on the team(s) while the other 180~ are casuals and honararies. You can very easily be a member of multiple clans, too. Like myself, I'm a member of about 50 Splatoon discord servers. I'm still team captain of Squids for DAYS though. Being a member of another clan does not change this.

I'd be fine joining your clan too, but only if you used Discord, as I can't be bothered with miiverse 99% of the time.

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
I'm seeking recruits for my competitive team. I am not seeking to align my Clan, which has over 200 members, with another. Either you join SfD or you don't.

Being a part of the Clan doesn't necessarily mean you are on the competitive team either; it just means you're a member of the server. Only about 20 of the members are on the team(s) while the other 180~ are casuals and honararies. You can very easily be a member of multiple clans, too. Like myself, I'm a member of about 50 Splatoon discord servers. I'm still team captain of Squids for DAYS though. Being a member of another clan does not change this.

I'd be fine joining your clan too, but only if you used Discord, as I can't be bothered with miiverse 99% of the time.
I dont have discord sorry. ( i have 500 followers on miiverse though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom