Squids for DAYS || Now recruiting for competitive play! Casual players still welcome~!

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
Hej. You guys wanna do an alliance with my group we got 80+ members but no discord. We mainly use miiverse.
I'm seeking recruits for my competitive team. I am not seeking to align my Clan, which has over 200 members, with another. Either you join SfD or you don't.

Being a part of the Clan doesn't necessarily mean you are on the competitive team either; it just means you're a member of the server. Only about 20 of the members are on the team(s) while the other 180~ are casuals and honararies. You can very easily be a member of multiple clans, too. Like myself, I'm a member of about 50 Splatoon discord servers. I'm still team captain of Squids for DAYS though. Being a member of another clan does not change this.

I'd be fine joining your clan too, but only if you used Discord, as I can't be bothered with miiverse 99% of the time.

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
I'm seeking recruits for my competitive team. I am not seeking to align my Clan, which has over 200 members, with another. Either you join SfD or you don't.

Being a part of the Clan doesn't necessarily mean you are on the competitive team either; it just means you're a member of the server. Only about 20 of the members are on the team(s) while the other 180~ are casuals and honararies. You can very easily be a member of multiple clans, too. Like myself, I'm a member of about 50 Splatoon discord servers. I'm still team captain of Squids for DAYS though. Being a member of another clan does not change this.

I'd be fine joining your clan too, but only if you used Discord, as I can't be bothered with miiverse 99% of the time.
I dont have discord sorry. ( i have 500 followers on miiverse though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom