Squids for private battles?

Blueskies

Inkster Jr.
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for people to practice with, specifically in private battles. There are a number of maps and modes I have less experience on due to my schedule limiting my play time. I'd like to meet people who would be willing to help me out. Of course, you would also be able to work on maps and modes you like as well! I would also be fine with squadding. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

About me: S/S+ rank player.
Shooter/splatling main, would like to add chargers to that category as well.

Can play: most weekdays in the evening from about 10-12 pm east coast u.s time. Weekends are much more flexible.

Guileless87

Inkling
NNID
Guileless87
Switch Friend Code
SW-3142-0960-5240
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for people to practice with, specifically in private battles. There are a number of maps and modes I have less experience on due to my schedule limiting my play time. I'd like to meet people who would be willing to help me out. Of course, you would also be able to work on maps and modes you like as well! I would also be fine with squadding. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!

About me: S/S+ rank player.
Shooter/splatling main, would like to add chargers to that category as well.

Can play: most weekdays in the evening from about 10-12 pm east coast u.s time. Weekends are much more flexible.
Oh hey Blueskies! I could practice with you! There are a lot of different maps I like to play, so I can play whatever is going on. Yeah, I could help you out in squad or regular match. I am S plus right now. I live on the west coast but can online during those times too. I like to play with the splashomatic! Do you like playing on a team with those/ or against? You can add me. Looking to play and get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom