• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squids Next Door is now recruiting!

TheSquidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mlewis94
Sent an application

EDIT: I forgot about octoshot replica

Last edited:

Aki_Love

Inkling
NNID
MadamBlue1424

Applications now available to join the SquidsNextDoor! We will be accepting a handful of players who have a nice resume and do well with the in-game portion. This will consist of private battles vs SND members and squad battles alongside SND members. Those who accel above and beyond the competition will be able to receive sponsorship from Panda Global, after careful consideration. We are welcoming free agents, newcomers, and current members of other squads to apply. We are stepping up our competitive game, and are building a team with the best players able to compete with the best opponents. The members of SND and Panda Global encourage you to be part of the up and coming team of the future!

A large tryout session will take place this Saturday, October 21st at approximately 6pm est after our Booyah Battle 3 matches. We will also hold more tryouts in the future if necessary. Tryouts will take place on our twitch channel:

To apply, please fill out this form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7L8KL3H

Why apply for SND?

We have consistently placed well in major tournaments, and are looking to break into top 8 and continue to improve.

Ink Or Sink 9th Place
Booyah Battle 9th Place
Booyah Battle 2 9th Place
Nintendome 9th Place
Inkstorm 13th Place

We hope to hear from you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread or send us a message!

-Squids Next Door

I've sent mine to join you guys

FluffyBeats

Inkling
NNID
FluffyBeats
Submitted an application ages late lol. However I'm willing to fill in whenever you need another player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom