Squids of Science! [now recruiting]

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11

Squids of Science! (S.O.S)
Welcome to SOS, we're a newly formed squad hoping to reach the big leagues of competitive Splatoon! we accept both competitive players and non-competitive, so long as the competitive players are A+ or higher. You don't have to know anything about science to join, it''s rather a theme for the squad than a fan group.

We currently have three members that are all S rank, we haven't entered any tournaments or scrims since we are newly formed and are in need of members beforehand. We've all renamed ourselves something from the periodic table, this is not required but it is encouraged for conformity. We also require that you have some knowledge of call outs and can use a mic, since this'll be the main way we'll communicate. (this isn't needed for casual players)

If your interested comment below or PM me, I'll send you a link to the server and we can start tryouts. I hope to see you there! c:

- Pluto

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
Hi! I'm AbsentPlayer and I play mostly E-Litres (95% of games). I'm technically S rank but we all know the pain of losing streaks. I have good knowledge of call-outs though that's because I watch a lot of competitive streams and stuff of the like. The only problem is that voice chat is a bit of a problem right now but can be easily solved in a week or two.

I know that the voice chat will be a bit of a problem but I hope you at least consider me.

P.S. I quite like science.

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
and the losing streak thing its fine ive dropped all the way down to A before *.*

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
I ordered a new (working) Mic this morning and should hopefully get it soon. On the topic of try-outs, what will I be doing for them so I can prepare. I can play anytime after school. Finally, is there already a sniper in the squad?

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
for tryouts there will be a few 1 v 1s and a few squads to test how you play in a squad and your skill in 1 v 1 situations add my nnid (turfing) and tell me your time zone and we can organised the tryout :)

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
BTW add me on discord since speaking on there is so much easier :)
SoS | Sodium/Voidem#3765

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom