• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Squidsona!", reincarnated from the SmashBoards.

NNID
Smashbro
Figured i'd make my first post an introduction, unlike SmashBoards where I made that my 100th post :confused:

I wanted to join this forum after hearing about it awhile back (from when Bill Trinen[he's fired] mentioned it) and realizing it's the sister site of SmashBoards. I went/go by the name of "Chromvoy" on SmashBoards, and spent a week trying to come up with a creative squid-punned username referencing FE for this site. In the end, I decided to use an SMT inspired name instead, which makes sense, and if it feels like too long a username to address me by, "SMT" or just "Megami" work. Sorry if I randomly make squid puns, they started the day I called Global Testfire "inktastic/10".

I love pretty much everything Nintendo, and I've been extraordinarily hyped for this game and everything about this game since its reveal. Well, except the amiibo, due to the madness caused by 3+ days of trying to order them online :mad: But I'm sure i'll get them eventually.

Currently, i'm on a one month break from college...after which I spend 2 months in a Japanese class, which i'm actually interested in (I import alot, even owning a 3DS LL), so I guess that'll be enjoyable, and I should be able to squeeze a ton of time into Splatoon when its out.

Edit: I just now realized I could have said "reinkarnated." Sigh...

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. You're at home making ink puns. I do that a lot, specially when I want new members happy that they made the right choice of signing in for Squidboards. You are the only person I've heard calling us the sister site of Smashboards, a term I like to use a lot. Glad to see a fellow Inkling with the same thought. Feel free to discuss Splatoon and pour your hype over the board. For random speaking the Crispy Calamari Thread is the best or for regular Splatoon talk you can visit the General discussion. There are other specific threads for certain topics too if you want to get specific. Have fun at Squidboards!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome! :)

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome Megami!

This is the land of nautical puns, so you're at home on multiple levels coming from smashboards ;D
I'm right there with you on the amiibos in having to wait, seems they're out of stock on every site T_T so hopefully I'll get lucky with a local retailer or we can both continue our hunt and find success on the web one of these days!

Very cool to learn Japanese, for the gaming world and for anime/manga etc. wish I understood it.

Anyway, hope you have fun on the boards and in game!
Take care

aba_99

Inkling
Welcome Megami~

Nintendo is all about puns xD so it is normal any Nintendo fanatic would use puns it is the Nintendo way!

SpecialtySake

Pro Squid
Figured i'd make my first post an introduction, unlike SmashBoards where I made that my 100th post :confused:

I wanted to join this forum after hearing about it awhile back (from when Bill Trinen[he's fired] mentioned it) and realizing it's the sister site of SmashBoards. I went/go by the name of "Chromvoy" on SmashBoards, and spent a week trying to come up with a creative squid-punned username referencing FE for this site. In the end, I decided to use an SMT inspired name instead, which makes sense, and if it feels like too long a username to address me by, "SMT" or just "Megami" work. Sorry if I randomly make squid puns, they started the day I called Global Testfire "inktastic/10".

I love pretty much everything Nintendo, and I've been extraordinarily hyped for this game and everything about this game since its reveal. Well, except the amiibo, due to the madness caused by 3+ days of trying to order them online :mad: But I'm sure i'll get them eventually.

Currently, i'm on a one month break from college...after which I spend 2 months in a Japanese class, which i'm actually interested in (I import alot, even owning a 3DS LL), so I guess that'll be enjoyable, and I should be able to squeeze a ton of time into Splatoon when its out.

Edit: I just now realized I could have said "reinkarnated." Sigh...
Welcome! Glad you joined the boards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom