SquidVasion Looking for 4th member

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
Hi we are looking for a fourth member for our squad. You need to have a skype.

aceofhearts

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kitkat229
Hi we are looking for a fourth member for our squad. You need to have a skype.
I'm a level 30 lower end of the B ranked player, I use the neo splash o matic! I don't know what kind of a player you're looking for but I'm interested in joining a squad ^_^ I don't currently have a skype but I would be willing to make one if I relieved more jnfo! Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more info/ vise versa.

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
I'm a level 30 lower end of the B ranked player, I use the neo splash o matic! I don't know what kind of a player you're looking for but I'm interested in joining a squad ^_^ I don't currently have a skype but I would be willing to make one if I relieved more jnfo! Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more info/ vise versa.
Okay here is a form so we can get some information from you:)

StarrySeas

Inkling
NNID
StarrySeas
Hey there! Here's my information, if you're still looking for players:

Time Zone: Est
Main Weapon: Mini Splatling, Heavy Splatling Deco, Dual Squelcher, and just started Neo Splash-o-matic
Rank: B- (very low...my connect gave out on me 3 times in a row as soon as I hit B orz)
Level: 26
Favorite map: Kelp dome
Favorite GameMode: Turf War (or Zone Control)

mr.squidninja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeNinja
Can I join plz? I am rank B. The only problem is that I can not play often so you might need a 5th person. This is because I am in a residential school. I am not obviously that old. I main Tenteck, Splaterscope,Dual Squelcher, and Carbon Roller. Plz reply a soon as possible.

mr.squidninja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeNinja
Ok is there a schedule or what cause I am only home from March 24 to April 3 but I am home all summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom