Stage Tips and Tricks

Jamobot3000

Inkling
NNID
jamojaceson
Know any special things you can do on a certain stage? Post it here.

Khatsworth

Inkling
NNID
Khatsworth
I love throwing a sprinkler onto the moving cars on Port Mackerel. Ink up the place AND provides a decent distraction!
Similarly, love tossing one up to the moving platform in Saltspray Rig.

...I guess the tip is if it moves, stick a Sprinkler to it!

Royal John

Inkling
NNID
royaljohn
I love throwing a sprinkler onto the moving cars on Port Mackerel. Ink up the place AND provides a decent distraction!
Similarly, love tossing one up to the moving platform in Saltspray Rig.

...I guess the tip is if it moves, stick a Sprinkler to it!
Always do that! I think that sprinkler placement in Port Mackerel can be both defensive (by attracting enemies to deal with it, leaving their defenses more open) and offensive (when trying to give them some pressure).

I also like to throw a sprinkler or bombs at some areas that I will not go first. Like Blackbelly Skatepark, for example, when most of my team goes to the left side, I throw a sprinkler at the right area and go to support them, since I use the Kelp Charger.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
To continue in the sprikler topic ; putting them in the structure in top of Urchin Underpass mid it gonna make it very hard to some weapon to hit.

Setu

I noticed on walleye warehouse, you're able to put sprinklers on the bars overhead near the spawns and having them face upside down. Just a little fact. May be applicable on other stages. May do some testing.

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
i know great spots for defensive sprinklers. i use it all the time to spawn camp and hold choke points.

i'll make a thread showing all of them off, but it will take a while for me to get a chance to play on them in recon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom