• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Starfish Galaxy is looking for new members!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Starfish Galaxy

About Us
Heya! We are Starfish Galaxy, a competitve and casual splatoon 2 team. We are looking for around 5 new members to join our competitve division. Our competitve division requires tryout in league with one of the Starfish commanders. Our goal is to get better as a team and support those who are still learning and developing their skills in the game, we have our funny moments with the team too!

We're looking for people that are learning to get better in the game and have fun, we also are looking for people who are intereasted in playing tournaments, scrimming etc for the competitve scence in our division.

We usually want players who are determined to get better and have lots of fun, we have a lot of great times together as a team! Practicse will consist of voice callouts via discord, scrimming against other teams and league.

Rules:
Have a good maturtity, and know common sense when it comes to this.
Be over 13 years old.

Be active, usually we don't expect you to be playing on weekdays due to everyday priorites. But we expect you to be active on the weekend
Please dedicate yourself to the clan, especially in competitive.
Please don't discrimminate anyone, we want a peaceful team.

Rules for Competitve:
Our casual division doesn't has requirements apart from the rules which apply to everyone.

1) S+ preferrably, exceptions can be made depending on your tryout.
2) Voice callout is not mandatory but you must be comfortable listening in.
3) Timezones are okay, but our members live in USA, CET, and GMT timezones, keep that in mind.
4) Experience is not required but will give you a higher chance of being accepted.
4) Be active and dedicate yourself to the clan when we host scrimmage, leagues etc.
Mutli-clanning is fine but you must tell us and be in no more than 3 clans.

Up to join?

If you meet these requirements, please show your intereast in wanting to join by replying to this thread.

Our people:

Staff members:
Inky (Casual)
Potatoes (Casual)
SketchMutt (Casual)
ExoB (Casual & Competitve)

StarFish Commanders: (We lead tryouts)
Riley/Limette (Me)
YellowFish

StarFish Fighters: (Competitve)
Jeffrey (Former Commander)
Zero
Marl
Lotte
Robby

Casual:
Stingeyy
Download
Gingerninjerr
Logan
NyAr
Renza
Robin
Squidy

Thanks for reading! If you're intereasted to join then join the server here.

https://discord.gg/kW223uA

Last edited:

gilbe615

Inkling
NNID
gilbe615
Switch Friend Code
SW-3961-4150-4530
I am tired of playing with randoms in ranked - most of the time they are trash and it gets very frustrating. I am S+, S, A+, A+ currently. Will be all S+ shortly.

GrapeSodaSlosher

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GrapeSoda
Interested in joining, but I'm only A+ A S B+ (oof!). Still would like a tryout anyway as I believe I'm better than what my ranks portray. I can hold my own in the S rank that I do have but I have not been playing the game much recently hence why my ranks are a bit low.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Interested in joining, but I'm only A+ A S B+ (oof!). Still would like a tryout anyway as I believe I'm better than what my ranks portray. I can hold my own in the S rank that I do have but I have not been playing the game much recently hence why my ranks are a bit low.
Glad to see your interest in joining! Whilst we usually care the most on the tryout as ranked battles are usually quite unfair, the tryout fully determines your skill and potential. If you're still up to be tried out, here's a link to the server.

https://discord.gg/fVakrs

NNID
Charlie10lol
Switch Friend Code
SW-2840-0087-1719
I dont have very high ranks but i can be good in league and could eventually get to s+ im A- in splatzones b+ in tower control b in rainmaker b-in clam blitz and lvl 30

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I dont have very high ranks but i can be good in league and could eventually get to s+ im A- in splatzones b+ in tower control b in rainmaker b-in clam blitz and lvl 30
Sorry, you'll have to be S+ in every mode. Plus, this clan has now become fully competitve and the casual has gone somewhere else, this has been changed just today so i'll edit the post to avoid confusion.

again, sorry about this

Zinthos

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5574-1385-9895
Starfish Galaxy

About Us
Heya! We are Starfish Galaxy, a competitve and casual splatoon 2 team. We are looking for around 5 new members to join our competitve division. Our competitve division requires tryout in league with one of the Starfish commanders. Our goal is to get better as a team and support those who are still learning and developing their skills in the game, we have our funny moments with the team too!

We're looking for people that are learning to get better in the game and have fun, we also are looking for people who are intereasted in playing tournaments, scrimming etc for the competitve scence in our division.

We usually want players who are determined to get better and have lots of fun, we have a lot of great times together as a team! Practicse will consist of voice callouts via discord, scrimming against other teams and league.

Rules:
Have a good maturtity, and know common sense when it comes to this.
Be over 13 years old.

Be active, usually we don't expect you to be playing on weekdays due to everyday priorites. But we expect you to be active on the weekend
Please dedicate yourself to the clan, especially in competitive.
Please don't discrimminate anyone, we want a peaceful team.

Rules for Competitve:
Our casual division doesn't has requirements apart from the rules which apply to everyone.

1) S+ preferrably, exceptions can be made depending on your tryout.
2) Voice callout is not mandatory but you must be comfortable listening in.
3) Timezones are okay, but our members live in USA, CET, and GMT timezones, keep that in mind.
4) Experience is not required but will give you a higher chance of being accepted.
4) Be active and dedicate yourself to the clan when we host scrimmage, leagues etc.
Mutli-clanning is fine but you must tell us and be in no more than 3 clans.

Up to join?

If you meet these requirements, please show your intereast in wanting to join by replying to this thread.

Our people:

Staff members:
Inky (Casual)
Potatoes (Casual)
SketchMutt (Casual)
ExoB (Casual & Competitve)

StarFish Commanders: (We lead tryouts)
Riley/Limette (Me)
YellowFish

StarFish Fighters: (Competitve)
Jeffrey (Former Commander)
Zero
Marl
Lotte
Robby

Casual:
Stingeyy
Download
Gingerninjerr
Logan
NyAr
Renza
Robin
Squidy

Thanks for reading! If you're intereasted to join, please reply to this thread!

~Riley
My current ranks are:
Tower control - X
Rainmaker - X
Splat zones - X
Clam Blitz - S+6

Just looking to improve and keep playing.

Fairyfleur

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6670-6016-0238
Hello,

My current ranks are:
Splat Zones: X
Rainmaker: S+ 5
Tower Control: S+ 3
Clam Blitz: S+ 0

I've been playing a lot of ranked lately and have climbed substantially, and these probably aren't my peaks. With a bit of time, I could probably get X soon in Rainmaker, TC, and CB, but it might take a little while for CB. I love playing rollers, especially Inkbrush, and I'd love to join a competitive team. I can also play some longer ranged weapons like Octoshot and the Dualie Squelchers, but I primarily play brushes and other rollers.

Tysm!

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I'm rank X in splatzone, haven't dropped down from rank X since the day it came out, and S+1 minimum in every other gamemode.

However, I can't play during weekends because I work a nightshift. Is it obligatory to be active during weekend or being active during the weeks is fine?

VERMHAT

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1333-0647-7804
Heyo,

I'm S+9 in Splat Zones, Clam Blitz, and Tower Control; S+8 in Rainmaker. I just wanna get good

Last edited:

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I'm rank X in splatzone, haven't dropped down from rank X since the day it came out, and S+1 minimum in every other gamemode.

However, I can't play during weekends because I work a nightshift. Is it obligatory to be active during weekend or being active during the weeks is fine?
Weekends is even we expect game activity, don't worry I'm also inactive on weekdays

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Weekends is even we expect game activity, don't worry I'm also inactive on weekdays
So, does that mean that you HAVE to be active during weekends? Because I can't be active during weekends, only during weekdays.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
So, does that mean that you HAVE to be active during weekends? Because I can't be active during weekends, only during weekdays.
It can be one way another, infact that would be better considering it would be longer. I said it like that because thats how it works for most people in school (inc. myself)

Tapu Leo

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
I would like to join all of my ranked modes are s+ or above I am lvl 50 and main the splat roller but I also use splat dualies custom range blaster and inkbrush nouveau I have discord but if I join voice chat I will not use voice. I will still listen to what you guys say though. I play 2-3 time a week. I hope you accept!

Last edited:

Tapu Leo

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012

Last edited:

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Then if possible, I'd like to join! :D
Sorry for late reply, here's an invite. https://discord.gg/YufVnAg

I would like to join all of my ranked modes are s or above I am lvl 50 and main the splat roller but I also use splat dualies custom range blaster and inkbrush nouveau I have discord but if I join voice chat I will not use voice. I will still listen to what you guys say though. I play 2-3 time a week. I hope you accept!
You'll have to be at least S+ in every mode

Tapu Leo

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
If you invite me to the discord I can give you proof. I don’t know how to post stuff on this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom