• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Steam Social Thread

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Woof! That's a lot of games, @Dessgeega. My account has a little over 500 less than you. lol Most of them I'll probably never play but I got them for free-ish via Humblebundles or new graphic cards.

Anyone have, used, or know anyone with a steam controller? I'm told it can be used as an alternative to a keyboard+mouse for normal computer operations, which intrigues me as someone using an HTPC.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Woof! That's a lot of games, @Dessgeega. My account has a little over 500 less than you. lol Most of them I'll probably never play but I got them for free-ish via Humblebundles or new graphic cards.

Anyone have, used, or know anyone with a steam controller? I'm told it can be used as an alternative to a keyboard+mouse for normal computer operations, which intrigues me as someone using an HTPC.
I've never used one, but I've always heard mixed opinions on those controllers to this day. People love them or hate them, and either way there seems to be a lot of configuration to get it working with any given game. For the price you could get a good controller or keyboard/mouse. Eh!

And yeah, my collection comes from humble bundles and SALES SALES SALES :P

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hey, a conversation! I'll just jump in if you don't mind.

So, a list of games..

A few games are missing pictures which is... weird. I also bought some of them to joke around with some friends (games so bad that they are good)
Most played game is TF2 and favourite game is probably Roundabout.

About the number of games being off sometimes: Good example would be The Ship.
Buying the game gives you three games at once (Multiplayer, Singleplayer and Tutorial).
Heeeeey, you also have Saviors! That game is pretty decent for being as cheap (price and budget) as it is, but it is obscure as hell.

Listing my own games would take all day, so here's just my recent stuff, and I am for the most part an indie hipster, just like you seem to be :p
recent steam.png

Last edited:

Lyn

Premium
I don't have a ton of games (about 100), but my most played games are in this order;

- TF2
- Garry's Mod
- Terraria
- Starbound
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Pretty standard stuff. I do pride myself in my more rare game achievements, though.

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
Geez everyone has so many games! I just have 51. Recently I've been playing terraria a lot. One of my favorite games though is turbo pug. It's only 99 cents I highly recommend. It's like those games where all you do is jump to avoid obstacles, but with pugs.(I love pugs can you tell)

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Welp, that Skyrim special edition is here . Think I'll wait a few months for the mod situation to catch up before starting a new file.

But I am going to take the coming weekend I have to myself to finally play the recent Battle Chef Brigade demo I backed, an Iron Chef style RPG.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Remasters and re-releases bug me. Why not just do it right the first time? So many games these days get a "definitive" edition barely a year later. Not to mention that Skyrim "upgrade" brought new bugs to a 5-year-old game. Egh.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Remasters and re-releases bug me. Why not just do it right the first time? So many games these days get a "definitive" edition barely a year later. Not to mention that Skyrim "upgrade" brought new bugs to a 5-year-old game. Egh.
Right the first time? But what about the extra influx of cash later on by having people purchase it again or get new first timers? Do you hate capitalism? I smell a red!

I tend to wait for a Definitive/Game of the Year/Super Duper Samoan/Remastered/triple dip/re-re-release editions because it either has all the dlc and season pass nonsense in one package and I'm just really really really slow at picking up games. And in the special case of Bethesda games, it will always and forever be bug ridden and you have to rely on the mod community to fix it—so I might as well lock it in a time capsule and wait.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Right the first time? But what about the extra influx of cash later on by having people purchase it again or get new first timers? Do you hate capitalism? I smell a red!

I tend to wait for a Definitive/Game of the Year/Super Duper Samoan/Remastered/triple dip/re-re-release editions because it either has all the dlc and season pass nonsense in one package and I'm just really really really slow at picking up games. And in the special case of Bethesda games, it will always and forever be bug ridden and you have to rely on the mod community to fix it—so I might as well lock it in a time capsule and wait.
I'm one of those old-fashioned grumps that like to buy a game and have that be the end of it - kinda why I play Nintendo games :P

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
I was playing Dark Souls 3 and been wanting to try out God Eater 2, but, my PC power supply fried and I'm getting a replacement for it... It only lasted a month T^T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom