• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

sticks

OnePotWonder

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I wouldn't say they treat you like an alien.
They treat you like a robot.

Splatoon is objectively easier to play with motion controls than sticks. While sticks may be more comfortable for certain players than motion and therefore be easier, you will never have the same level of precision as a motion player (not to say you won't come close).

Basically, some people fail to see past the fact that motion is easier, and view people who use stick controls as bonkers because they're unnecessarily using a "harder option." They don't really recognize the comfort preference part of it.
I frankly do not care about other people's control preferences. I'm much more concerned with their weapon preferences.

I can't say I speak for everyone, but I hope this was informative.

RubberCF

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2041-7487-3622
Bc some people cant imagine that other people dont want to play the gane the way they do.
Most people will accept if you use a "bad" weapon, thats fine, for many people pushing a weapon they like is more important than being effective.
But if you use sticks, experimental/meme builds, or a playstyle that might not be optimal for your weapon, that for some reason seems wrong to some, like, play whatever weapon you want, so long as you do it the right way, even if you recognize that the way you play isnt optimal.
Which is dumb, people should be free to play however they wish, all the rest of us should be doing is providing them with the information so they can play how they want even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom