Story Mode...

Power

Inkling Commander
How long did it take anyone of you guys to finish story mode 100%?
To me it just seems like a drag but I don't want to miss any cool weapons or gears.

Oh and another unrelated question:
Should I try to focus on learning to aim with the highest sensitivity? Or should I just stick to one I am comfortable with.

Yogororo

Inkling
NNID
Yogororo
It took me 4 hours to 100% the story, but the only levels that give items are the boss levels. And as for your sensitivity, do one that your prefer.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
A few hours, I didn't really count.

PolarisAegis

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kirbyfreek33
It took me probably 5 hours or so to get the story finished 100%, but I didn't pay too close attention to it. I paid close attention to get every sea scroll on my first run through each stage and never lost all of my lives in them.

As for the sensitivity bit, I'd say go with what you're comfortable with. If you want to slowly up your sensitivity so you can get the fastest turns possible, get used to what you have, and then slowly increase it.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
I wasn't counting the hours, but it took two days of playing in bursts in between online sessions. It's fun though - turns the game more into a 3D platformer, but of course with some novel mechanics. And the final boss battle was easily the most enjoyable I've played in a long time.

For sensitivity, I started at the highest, and gradually tweaked downwards to find something which suited me (+3).

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
It took me like 3 days because I played like 2 worlds a day. The worlds themselves only took me at most 30 minutes. But, it was an amazing story mode that screamed Mario Galaxy. Which is a game that is widely loved by everyone. DJ Octario es mi pastor

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
It probably took me around 5 hours or so. I didn't really keep track so I'm not sure.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
My blind 100% playthrough of it was pretty quick tbh. It took only around 5 hours overall. It's certainly worth giving it a go, and the rewards from story mode will really make it worth your while! Plus the story is pretty fun too :P

Power

Inkling Commander
Time to marathon it next time I play, thanks for all of the replies!
As for the sensitivity I will just try to slowly progress. Once again, thx for ur insights

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom