• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Story VS Maps

Glottis

Inkster Jr.
So, since we have basically been given a preview of two of the upcoming DLC maps by way of the story mode, what do you guys and gals think of the layout of both Kelp Dome and the construction/wharf map?

Personally, i really loved both the theme and layout of the wharf map. Especially since it was taking place at night in story mode, but i'll probably like it as a daytime stage as well. Kelp Dome i'm not so sure on just yet, feels like one where i have to memorize the map before i can truly appreciate it. At a first glance, it just felt confusing.

Playing both of them got me even more pumped up for the DLC!
Hope release the maps and a steady pace, preferably one or two every other week going forward (doubt that though :/)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Not to be rude but there's already established thread about Kelp Dome. Not sure about the construction/wharf map you're talking about.

Glottis

Inkster Jr.
Not to be rude but there's already established thread about Kelp Dome. Not sure about the construction/wharf map you're talking about.
Oh, sorry, didn't think about that.
Just thought i'd make a thread about the DLC stages featured in story mode, so that's what i looked for before i posted.
Never stopped to think that somebody might have already made separeate threads for them.
And you're not rude btw :). Glad someone brought it to my attention.

I guess if people feel this thread is reduntant, the mods can lock it if they want to.

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
Oh, sorry, didn't think about that.
Just thought i'd make a thread about the DLC stages featured in story mode, so that's what i looked for before i posted.
Never stopped to think that somebody might have already made separeate threads for them.

I guess if people feel this thread is reduntant, the mods can lock it if they want to.
Exactly.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oh. good. I didn't to come off as being authoritative being that I'm not a mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom