• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Straight Outta Smash-The SmashBoards Members Social Thread

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
I too am a very important user on Smashboards. Even more important than Aerodrome. But not under this name.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I'm xCoCo from Smahsboards - I recently joined there as well.

Squidly

Inkling
So how's everyone for glory experience been like? I've had mixed result from people that seem like they've only gotten the game, to some who play well and don't taunt, and salty triple taunters that'll kick your *** and make fun of you for it

NonSpecificGuy

Inkling
NNID
Goldeneye2674
I've never heard of this "Smashboards".

Do people only talk about crushing things there? Sounds horrible.
Yeah, we have socials, not about squids, but about how we Smash, why we Smash, and What we Smash... Mostly bricks to be honest.:p

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So how's everyone for glory experience been like? I've had mixed result from people that seem like they've only gotten the game, to some who play well and don't taunt, and salty triple taunters that'll kick your *** and make fun of you for it
Not a big fan of For Glory. I would like it a bit more if custom moves were available to use there. I mostly stick with For Fun, which is... surprisingly fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom