Strange little things of weapons (hero charger/ blasters)

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Now at first I thought seeing the blast ball curve to me was some kind of lag bug (and still likely is if even ground with the person) however in the testrange I see that while jumping the blast ball may curve to oppent direction. However this only seems useful on slightly raised ground where the other person is on higher ground and it can curve around the wall a bit. So then I tested how useful is this? Can you get the 1 hit shot noise of a curved shot?

and what I tested, yer sure can:

It was just shocking to me to hear the 1 hit sound when yo no where close of making the X appear (all straight shots never did this) It can curve away from the closer target, the second video shows this at times when the left took more damage then the right despite being close to the right. I know judd says jumping makes the redicle expand and "ink wider" but this seems interesting how it seemed to go to the right a lot when the squid thing was closer to the right and seemed to like left more when the closer one was to my left, maybe luck?

Was this ever talked about before? if this is the wrong place sorry if it is in wrong place, ごめんあさい。
Also charger breathing and the hero charger having a slightly longer range:
I use the breathing on and off to prove they had different distances (like if the normal charger was flipping on and off, the hero just stayed on 1 hit splat range while if the hero flipped on and off, the normal charger was always outranged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom