• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Strats for Toxic Mist?

Koopon

Roller/Blaster Main
Switch Friend Code
SW-6418-2499-7488
I'm using the vanilla blaster for the first time and its sub is toxic mist. Anyone want to share their strats and tips for this sub? I am using it in the obvious manner. But I don't really have any idea when is the best time to use it, if I should use sub power up, any tricks, etc.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Maybe use some sub saver, but I think there are better abilities to use on the blaster.

If you're using it in the obvious way, you're probably using it right. Place it in choke points, or throw it at campy players.

Padre

Pro Squid
I use it to block paths. People wont go through. Even they sometimes could...

Its really situational.

thundasi

Senior Squid
4 subs and you can throw 2 at the same time. I like to double stack them in narrow spots. Throwing them behind enemy as your team makes a push can help get the kill. Use them to steer the enemy. stick them on sponges to leach the paint out. they are good distractions if you pop one away from your actual push. i honestly suggest using enough sub saver to get double and go in with it in your head you have 2 and they last for 10 secondsish.
when i run rapid blaster pro i run
pure ink saver sub
pure sub up
ninja with swim speeds
the sub ups give the range
its a harassment build with a fat bomb rush backer. dropping one behind a tower before engaging a perched charger cutting them off, or making them avoid option A and taking the riskier option B. think about were you would run if you were them and then take it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom