NNID
InfernoUprising
Glad to see that my main weapon is in F Tier :(

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Yeah, what kind of mode are we talking about exactly? Aerosprays shine in TW but aren't really worth it in ranked. E-Litre 3K is easily one of the best weapons in ranked, extreme range and a fantastic sub-special combo making it dangerous up close and far away. Steep learning curve though.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Yeah, what kind of mode are we talking about exactly? Aerosprays shine in TW but aren't really worth it in ranked. E-Litre 3K is easily one of the best weapons in ranked, extreme range and a fantastic sub-special combo making it dangerous up close and far away. Steep learning curve though.
'NOTE: The tier list is based on a weapon's overall viability in all game modes.' In the main message on the thread I noted that the list is based off of a weapon's viability overall with every game-mode taken into account, I should have made it more obvious though.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
The Aerosprays are some of the most underrated and least used weapons in the game, just because only a few people voted for them, doesn't mean that they're bad.
Wait, you think I use the NoobSpray?!?

LOLOLOL!!!!

KELP SPLATTERSCOPE 4 LYFE!

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump
People complaining the straw poll is wrong because/after it was made clear it was assembled by a straw poll voted on by random members of the community. Then followed by other random people giving their opinions contrary to one of the weapons being somewhere in the list like their opinion is suddenly more valuable than everyone else.

Oh Squidboards.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
People complaining the straw poll is wrong because/after it was made clear it was assembled by a straw poll voted on by random members of the community. Then followed by other random people giving their opinions contrary to one of the weapons being somewhere in the list like their opinion is suddenly more valuable than everyone else.

Oh Squidboards.
lmao kat pls

XxTheWhopperxX

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XxTheWhopperxX
Why are people complaining..? This is just a fun little list, it's not official or anything. -.-

Also you have new squiffer on the tier list twice!

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
Lol this is pretty cute, horribly inaccurate, but cute.
I hope that its inaccuracy is a sign that the weapons are all really balanced and that the difference in rank is so slim it's practically impossible to differentiate the good weapons from the bad.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Lol this is pretty cute, horribly inaccurate, but cute.
I hope that its inaccuracy is a sign that the weapons are all really balanced and that the difference in rank is so slim it's practically impossible to differentiate the good weapons from the bad.
That is most likely what this list tells us.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I think you forget that Smash has competitive teir lists done right, plus we do have professional Splatoon players...just there are only few of them, but there will be more.
Competitive does not equal professional. Splatoon is not at the level where professionals exist just yet.

As for the strawpoll, it is a for fun poll, so people need to chill and have some fun.

Jearbear357

Inkling
NNID
Jearbear357
If the straw poll was accessible for everyone, of course it's not gonna be accurate, because not everybody is good at the game and knows what is powerful and not powerful. (Just look at eventhubs)

Andrew

Inkling
NNID
Squidtoon
The Aerosprays are some of the most underrated and least used weapons in the game, just because only a few people voted for them, doesn't mean that they're bad.
Lol what? Half the freaking people I see online use an aerospray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom