Strawpoll Weapon Tier List

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Recently I've noticed that various 'tier lists' of sorts for the weapons in the game have been appearing, since these lists are made of a very small amount of player's opinions, they most likely won't show the general state of mind the majority of players are in. This is the reason why a general tier list of a larger amount of players will be useful.

Because there is such a shear amount of weapons in the game, I've had to create two polls since strawpoll has a limit to the amount of options, they will still be counted as if they were one though.

Bare in mind that these polls are based on a weapon's usefulness throughout ALL game-modes.

http://strawpoll.me/5192674
http://strawpoll.me/5192569

Early results will be posted in a few days!

EDIT: Polls re-made to allow multiple choices, ignore the spelling mistake on one of the titles

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Recently I've noticed that various 'tier lists' of sorts for the weapons in the game have been appearing, since these lists are made of a very small amount of player's opinions, they most likely won't show the general state of mind the majority of players are in. This is the reason why a general tier list of a larger amount of players will be useful.

Because there is such a shear amount of weapons in the game, I've had to create two polls since strawpoll has a limit to the amount of options, they will still be counted as if they were one though.

Bare in mind that these polls are based on a weapon's usefulness throughout ALL game-modes.

http://strawpoll.me/5192258
http://strawpoll.me/5192259

Early results will be posted in a few days!
I am not sure if strawpoll is the best method to do this, especially if you are only picking one each out of two lists, but I don't know of a better way to get the amount of opinions that you want.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
I am not sure if strawpoll is the best method to do this, especially if you are only picking one each out of two lists, but I don't know of a better way to get the amount of opinions that you want.
Oh, that'd be really helpful, thanks!

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Oh, that'd be really helpful, thanks!
Oh I was the opposite of helpful saying I didn't know a better way, but I can try looking for a better polling site if you want me to? I know there were some used for Smash Bros characters that definitely had over 100 characters and I think you could choose multiple, but I don't remember the name of it.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Oh I was the opposite of helpful saying I didn't know a better way, but I can try looking for a better polling site if you want me to? I know there were some used for Smash Bros characters that definitely had over 100 characters and I think you could choose multiple, but I don't remember the name of it.
Nah man its fine, this method is easier for me anyway.

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Early Results are in, the strawpolls are still open so keep voting!
(As of 13/08/2015)
S:
Tentatek Splattershot
.52 Gal
Forge Splattershot Pro
.96 Gal Deco

A:
Dual Squelcher
Splatterscope
Krak-On Roller
Gold Dynamo Roller
Slosher