Stunt It! Looking for S/S+ Players! Apply Here!

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Stunt It! is a team formed from members of another team that decided to create our own squad. We have a long history in the competitive scene, entering most tournaments since Ink or Sink, but since forming our own squad we only have 4 players. We would be happy to consider many S/S+ players to join our roster!

Stunt It is a very friendly group of people who seek to improve while maintaining a great attitude. We expect you learn our callouts and play at LEAST semi-often, developing a great relationship with the rest of the team. If you are going to be inactive, just tell us, but PLEASE TELL US or you will get at least banned. (This is not meant to scare you, just to make sure you understand if/when it happens)

So, We are looking for people who fit into this criteria:
16+ (although if you feel you're mature enough don't be scared by this)
S/S+ rank
ability to play on weekends and sometimes during weekdays

When applying, please follow this structure in the application:
-Name (In-Game)
-NNID
-Talk about what role you fill in a team of 4. Talk about whether or not you see yourself as support, forward, or more of a fluid position.
-List any (and all, the more you have here helps) previous experience in competitive splatoon, and other games too!
-List here the place you would like us to contact you.

We are mainly looking for someone who can play possibly blaster or a shooter like Tentatek or 96 gal deco.

Hope you all apply! <3 -Dylan26

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Hey,
what time zone are you based in?
Hey Cage,

I'm based in EST but we have people from the west coast and central time. I wouldn't worry about time zone too much unless you're all the way in like Japan or something haha

Are you in any discords like Splat central, splatnasium, or LUTI where I could contact you?

We'd love to see how you play and organize a time! it would probably be on a friday.

Treeking

Inkling
NNID
Hey
i would like to try out your squad mostly because i've been trying to find a decent squad for a while to do competitive splatoon in.
name:Treeking
NNID:980910
main weapons ctobrush,52gal,lunarblaster neo, i could learn to use 96 gal more if you want.
i think im more of a support ,but really i switch around from trying to kill a lot and support.
Im level:50 s rank
i've try to play competitively in splatoon but i haven't done any other competitive gaming before.
If you want to contact me can you contact be on my Instagram :D @Tree._.king

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Hey
i would like to try out your squad mostly because i've been trying to find a decent squad for a while to do competitive splatoon in.
name:Treeking
NNID:980910
main weapons ctobrush,52gal,lunarblaster neo, i could learn to use 96 gal more if you want.
i think im more of a support ,but really i switch around from trying to kill a lot and support.
Im level:50 s rank
i've try to play competitively in splatoon but i haven't done any other competitive gaming before.
If you want to contact me can you contact be on my Instagram :D @Tree._.king
Hey Treeking,
After discussion, the team decided that you ultimately aren't qualified for the team. It's really just because we have (in abundance) the weapons you play already. There are a ton of other new teams that are looking for players right now, so don't worry.

I would suggest trying to get on a team this week though, since the transfer window for LUTI ends on saturday. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom