Style or Stats?

Style or Stats?

• Total voters

RacattackForce

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RacattackForce
Style, all the way. If I'm going to get drenched in the ink of my enemies, I want to look good while doing so. Of course, if I can have both, that'd be awesome.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
I might be the ugliest character, but I will have the stat combination that I want. I can sacrifice my looks.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I'm pretty sure the uniform is girl-only and the samurai armor is boy-only, to coincide with their respective amiibos. Could be wrong, but I figure they would have made it clearer if that weren't the case.
It would totally suck to have spent all that money on amiibo and not be able to use one of the special outfits.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Style for sure. The outfits are one of the main reasons why i want the game xD

SquidisaWard

Full Squid
NNID
KaBlamJamDan
I'm really into customization in my video games so I'll pick style.

I wished there was a store of some kind where you can pick what perks you want on your clothes instead of leaving it up to luck. It ruins the whole purpose of trying to look "cool".

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Going full on style over here. I think you can customize the extra abilities on outfits though, so I might be able to care about both. :)

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, with it being confirmed that the same outfit can come with a different perk, how can I not absolutely stick with style now? :3

RayneTheSkunk

Inkster Jr.
This isn't a choice you have to make. The same shirt can show up on two different days and have different stats, So if you really like a hat, but it has perk A when you need perk B. Then you can wait till it comes with perk B. Though that may take a while, so you can still buy the Perk A hat and then wait for Perk B.

Tophermonn

Inkling
NNID
Tophermonn
I'm glad that this game will let you be able to obtain all the perks you would like on any style. Sure getting an initial perk that you would like in your setup may take a few days of checking the shop but it is relieving to know that it can be there. Sub perks will probably be the thing that takes the longest to optimize your stats in. At least it is something to work towards!

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I would go with style, if i find something that makes me look like i'm dressed up for war, fresh from the downtown market, count me in!
It's all about the attitude isn't it?

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
At this point with what we know in the game, I'm pretty sure it encourages style since the same gear in the store can have different perks on the next day. See something you like, but it has perks you don't like? Wait tomorrow or find someone with gear + the perks you want in the plaza and order it from Spyke to get it tomorrow. Either way, you'll still have to wait the next day, no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom