• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sub Weapon Main Weapon Combinations

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
As you know, every weapon comes with a sub-weapon. But did you know each sub weapon takes up a varying amount of ink that an be seen on the ink can on your inkling's back? These are my findings for not only how much ink each sub weapon consumes, but which weapon that was spotlighted in the direct (had to make that clear) it may be paired with. Guaranteed pairings, those that are explicitly shown with that sub/ink rates that have no other possible pairings have no markings at the end of their names. Ones that are not 100% confirmed are marked with (?). Keep in mind that these rates are based off white lines that are on the tank, which there is nine of.

Splat Bomb 7/9 Splattershot Jr., Splatcharger, Splatterscope (?)
Sprinkler 8/9 Splatcharger, Dynamo Roller (?), Ink Brush (?)
Seeker 8/9 Aerospray, Dynamo Roller (?), Ink Brush (?)
Splatwall 6/9 Jet Squelcher (?)
Suction Bomb 7/9 Splat Roller, Splatterscope (?)
Burst Bomb 3/9 Splattershot, E-liter 3K
Point Sensor 4/9 Splattershot Jr.
Ink Mine 6/9 Jet Squelcher (?)
Squid Beacon 9/9 Splat Roller
Disruptor 5/9 The Blaster

Let me know if I missed something/got something wrong!

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
The Ink Mine was shown to be paired with the Rapid Blaster, I'm pretty sure the Squelcher was paired with the Splat Wall

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
I was just going off of the information in the direct, not in any other media. But if you can link me to the video I can add it.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
This video explains the Rapid Blaster, but since you're just going off of the Direct, I'd say we just leave the Squelcher up in the air as it might change​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom