• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Substitute for hire

Luckyray

Inkling
NNID
Luckyray93
I'm a new player to quad squads and would like to improve my skills not by jumping into the first squad I can get accepted to but possibly by substituting for smaller teams or teams who still have a desire to compete but some members are slowly becoming more inactive. This doesn't rule out larger teams or new teams looking for players. I'm hoping to sub for competitive teams who need a player to take orders or fulfill a specific role so I develop good habits making it easier for me to sub for others or possibly teach my own future teammates good habits as well. I understand having a sub is not optimal to be playing with for a team who wants to be competitive but that's why I'm here, if things are not going optimal for your team and you want to get in extra practice or someone cant make it for a scheduled skrim or even if you yourself cant make it and need someone to fill in for you (if your team grants you permission).

Information
Age- 21
Weapons- Splatterscope, E-liter 3K Scope, Octoshot/Tentatek, and Splattershot Jr.
Time zone- (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Rank currently- S rank 40 points
Voice Chat- Preferred
NNID- Luckyray93

As a side note I would prefer to be notified in advance the earlier the easier. I would hope not to be the best on the team but I dont think I will get to much traffic being a sub so I will take what I can get. That being said I'm open to criticism from any team I will be subbing for. Also I'm not asking for money to be subbed "substitute for hire" was just a fitting title to jot down.

Anyway I look forward to helping your team in any ways I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom