Suction bomb only match/game (Sub weapon practice)

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar
Heya all, I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum to post it in, but I thought it would be a fun thing to share with you all

The purpose is basically to NOT use your main weapon and still hit the 1000+ score (yes, even with the +300, just get them glorious quad digits on the screen)
I was doing this for about an hour to practice my suction bomb placements.

Oh and feel free to use the suction bomb spam special.

Enjoy!

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar
Nice! Can I ask why you chose suction bombs over, say, Seekers or Burst Bombs?
I haven't tried the seeker yet, I'll make sure to do that next,

The burst bombs seemed best at first, which is why I tried to get 1000+ on screen for about 2-3 hours, no matter what loadout I tried it just didn't happen.
turns out each burst bomb only give 5p at best, and killing someone with them takes 3 full bomb hits. (which gives roughly the same amount of points)

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Oh ok! But next do it with inkwall only.
MWAHAHA
That would be hossible :(
I don't know if this would be good practice, however, considering that you're not using the bombs the same way as you would be regularly.

Smashwidget

Full Squid
NNID
Smashwidget
I haven't tried the seeker yet, I'll make sure to do that next,

The burst bombs seemed best at first, which is why I tried to get 1000+ on screen for about 2-3 hours, no matter what loadout I tried it just didn't happen.
turns out each burst bomb only give 5p at best, and killing someone with them takes 3 full bomb hits. (which gives roughly the same amount of points)
Actually it takes 2 direct hits with the burst bombs to kill. If you get a direct hit, it does 60 points of damage. However if you're off, it does 38.2 damage. An interesting challenge would be to try to kill with only burst bombs instead of using them to "soften" the enemy.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Nice video! Thank you for sharing. :)

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
I should try this. I'm maining the Splash-O-Matic and I haven't been using the bombs that well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom