Sugar & Spice Squids Recruiting!

Sugarcub

Inkling
NNID
slainlight
Hi hi ♥ Do you think you've got what it takes to kick it with some friends and work from ground up on your skills to make it to the pros? Then this is the place for you! Anyone C+ and 14+ y/o is welcome to join the Sugar & Spice Squids!

We're looking for people just like you who want to have fun as well as get to the big leagues one day! This is a casual group, as I am hoping to recruit people who wish to train and get better as a group before going competitive, although it is not limited to starter squids.

We are hoping to do:
-Private Battles
-Squads
-Squid Parties
-Minigames
-Training sessions

*Skype/Discord is strongly urged to communicate, calling is optional.

If you would like to join, please take the time to fill out this application and I'll get back to you♥

Name:
NNID:
Favorite Weapons:
Favorite Mode/Maps:
Why S&SS?:
About Yourself:

upload_2016-7-27_1-51-33.png

Thanks for reading ♥

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hi hi ♥ Do you think you've got what it takes to kick it with some friends and work from ground up on your skills to make it to the pros? Then this is the place for you! Anyone C+ and 14+ y/o is welcome to join the Sugar & Spice Squids!

We're looking for people just like you who want to have fun as well as get to the big leagues one day! This is a casual group, as I am hoping to recruit people who wish to train and get better as a group before going competitive, although it is not limited to starter squids.

We are hoping to do:
-Private Battles
-Squads
-Squid Parties
-Minigames
-Training sessions

*Skype/Discord is strongly urged to communicate, calling is optional.

If you would like to join, please take the time to fill out this application and I'll get back to you♥

Name:
NNID:
Favorite Weapons:
Favorite Mode/Maps:
Why S&SS?:
About Yourself:

View attachment 3895
Thanks for reading ♥
Name:Gatsby

NNID: topprize21

Discord:Send in private message

Weapons:Splatterscope and kelp version Neo Sploosh and squelchers.

Maps/Modes:Turf war for mini games favorite mode is SZ then RM I don't enjoy TC ever wish for voice chat to say get on the ( insert explicit words here) tower when there is like 10 seconds left and we're losing.

Why:Want to squad and play mini games enjoy game with others.

Me: Live on the West Coast of US teenager on summer break.

Thanks,

Gatsby

Big Boss

Senior Squid
NNID
Pink_Guy_Ramen
Name: BigSquidBoss, but you can call me Rick.

NNID: Pink_Guy_Ramen

Discord: Big Boss #5972

Favorite Weapons: Splash-o-matic, Tentatek, .52 gal (both variants), Custom Dual Squelcher, Coro Coro Roller, Splatterscope and Kelpscope.

Favorite Mode/Maps: Walleye Warehouse (all modes) Kelp Dome (all modes) Bluefin Depot (splatzones) Camp Triggerfish (all modes) Flound Heights (Rainmaker & Splatzones) Blackbelly Skatepark (Tower Control & Splatzones) Ancho-V (Tower Control) Urchin Underpass (Splatzones and Tower Control)

Why S&SS?: Well you know, it's all just after this past year of playing Splatoon and chugging through solo ranked, I've decided at this point that I would like to join a clan and eventually take on competitive splatoon, aside from all that I see this as good opportunity to develop my skills, develop team skills, and make some new friends.

About Yourself: I have about 200 hours clocked into Splatoon (I got the game on launch played 3 months, then had to take a huge break due to school, I resumed playing 3 months ago) I'm 16 years old, A+ 60 at the moment, and I live in US Eastern time.

Last edited:

avi

Inkling
NNID
asseylumvers
name: avi/javier
nnid: asseylumvers
discord: mxspromo
favorite weapons: e liter 3k scope, custom e liter 3k scope, splatterscope, octoshot replica, neo splash-o-matic, sploosh-o-matic, carbon roller
favorite maps: walleye warehouse, saltspray rigs
why s&ss?: squid parties r my favorite thing and i really wanna make friends !
about urself: my name is javier/avi im 15 and a transboy ! im lvl 50 rank S & i live in florida (est time)

Last edited:

SuperStar2361

Inkling
NNID
SuperStar2361
Name: SuperStar2361
NNID: SuperStar2361
Skype: 'SuperStar 2361' i think??? i've only just made it so i'm not too sure
Discord: SuperStar2361 #1448
Favorite Weapons: i like to use the custom e-litre 3k, the fresh squiffer and the aerospray pg! recently though, i've also been enjoying using the n-zap '89 in both turf wars and splat zones, and i've been having fun using the berry splattershot pro too!
Favorite Mode/Maps: my favourites are moray towers, bluefin depot and walleye warehouse!
Why S&SS?: i've been playing since christmas and i managed to get my rank up to a- yesterday, so i thought it'd be a good idea to try and join a squad now to help me get even better at the game (and maybe even one day get into competitive splatoon), while at the same time making new friends! also squid parties are fun haha
About Yourself: i'm 16 years old, and i live in the uk (gmt+1 because of dst). i'm level 38 at the moment, but that's mainly because it's been taking a while for me to level up due to me only going on tw for a while (i was afraid of my rank dropping lol). i'm trying to get into ranked more now though because splatfests are over.

Navi Bomb

Inkling
NNID
NaviBomb
NNID: NaviBomb
Discord: NaviBomb
Favorite Weapons: splatchargers, brushes, blasters and aerosprays
Favorite Mode/Maps: Rainmaker
Why S&SS?: because i need a team to practice up with!
About Yourself: super happy and exited (like navi) and loves to splat anyone in sight!

View attachment 3895

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom