Yeenom

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
What are your predictions for the theme, Tri-Color stage and just general stuff that will be featured in the upcoming Summerfest?

My Prediction:

Theme
What's Your Favorite Thing to do in the Summer? Vacations vs Festivals vs Beating the Heat (Staying inside). Deep Cut has a lot of "islandy" theming (Shiver looks like a Pina Colada and Big Man looks like two fat slices of watermelon) along with Splatsville being covered in pool floaties and drink glasses, Callie and Marie are wearing kimonos and Nintendo is releasing festival masks as Splatfest gear and while this is a stretch, OTH aren't really dressed for any occasion which implies that they're not up to anything special. Splatoon 3 fests also usually have a "I don't like either of those" option and staying inside is exactly that.

Tri-Color Stage
Humpback Pump Track. It's a pretty easy map to convert into a Tri-Color stage and I can see it being pretty fun and balanced for both teams.

Which idol will win?
Probably Shiver, assuming my prediction is right and the Splatfest is global, I think most people can agree that they enjoy travelling over the summer. It overlaps with both kids and working adults which is usually a winning formula for a team considering they're Splatoon's target audience.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
What if the theme was "Which juice is the most refreshing?" Except it's only the weird ones, the stuff you only find in airplanes or your grandma's closet or whatever.

Tomato juice vs Carrot juice vs Grapefruit juice

It's never happening but I'd be a carrot juice WARRIOR

Yeenom

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
What if the theme was "Which juice is the most refreshing?" Except it's only the weird ones, the stuff you only find in airplanes or your grandma's closet or whatever.

Tomato juice vs Carrot juice vs Grapefruit juice

It's never happening but I'd be a carrot juice WARRIOR
Tomato Juice Ruler for sure, me and Shiver would defend V8 with our lives

TheBearProphet

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
BearProfit
Switch Friend Code
SW-3580-6675-6119
The festival is summer nights, specifically, so I’m wondering if it is maybe the best thing to do on a summer evening. Maybe Fireworks, camping/bonfire and games all night or something like that.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
or what is the best fruit?

Lemon vs. Blueberry vs. Watermelon

(I am just hungry, so I couldn't think straight ok?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom