• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sup Guys

FireJello73

Inkling
I'm new to this site but I was looking for a squad to battle with. I usually do regular battles for fun but I would be willing to try a more competitive style as a group.
Hit me up if your team needs another player. I usually use the Aerospray RG but I'm willing to learn anything.

Cya on the field!

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Hi! Welcome to the boards! I'm new here, too! Squid parties are the best, but it sucks when other squids aren't feeling it, and splat you every chance they get.
Feel free to add me, NNID
Gamertara, and my go to weapon is also the Aerospray RG.

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
Hey FireJello.

My squad is currently recruiting. We're called Meddling Squids. We're new on the block but wanting to practice and enter some tournaments really soon. We are competitive but we want to have loads of fun while doing so. There is no salt to be found in our squad!

Meddling Squids is mixed in terms of rank. We generally range from ranks B to S+. We don't see having lower ranked players in our squad as a bad thing because our focus isn't so much on the strength of the individual, but rather the chemistry and harmony when playing together as a team. We want to take people of lower skill levels and whip them into shape, and potentially create some of the next top Splatoon players. Maybe you're lower in rank and need training, or you're highly experienced, you're S+ and would like to contribute towards training others. Whatever the situation there's a place for you in our squad.

If that sounds promising I urge you to take a look at our recruitment page and apply if you think we're your cup of tea. Just follow this link to our recruitment page:

http://squidboards.com/threads/medd...or-partners-in-mischief-18.23735/#post-170409

Lastly I'd like to welcome you to Squidboads. We're a pretty friendly bunch. Whatever happens I hope you enjoy meeting, chatting to, and splatting members of this site. Feel free to add me on the Wii U. My NNID is McProle.

Cake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom