Sup guys!

Gohawks

Inkling
NNID
Gohawks11
Just found this board and Im happy I did! Im a Lvl 44(45 by tonight), S Rank....I have somewhere around 300 hours i the game...yeah I said 300, I haven't played a game this much in a very VERY long time, Im not sure if I ever played a game this much before....I consider it a masterpiece, pure friggin fun...pure CLEAN fun at that, I love that I can actually play this with my niece, and nephew around and not have to worry if its to violent or adult or them. Anyway my NNID is Gohawks11....Lets play sometime!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sorry for the late reply. We were doing an experiment with dimension and time travel and it seems most of the welcome committee got sucked into a dimensional rift and have not been heard of ever since. I've been working hard to undo these catastrophic occurrence. But at the bright side of it it's great you can play with your loved ones. i think the game is really fun and the characters are fun loving. Thank you for joining us and may you continue to have fun.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

Yea I am also sorry for not welcoming you sooner. But I agree 100% on the game. I probably have approximately 150 hours in the game probably, I would more than likely have the 300 hours like you if I didn't divide my free time between Splatoon and Team fortress 2 lol.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom