• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

'sup squiddies

zZ.BedHead.Zz

Inkling
「'ello squiddies!
just thought i'd drop by and say hey--I'm bedhead.
I have a few question's for ya'll: what's your favorite weapon(s), ink color, and gear ability?
my answers are: the splat-o-matic/hero shot replica; the new, cyan blue; the ink-resistance ability.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. I'm terribly sorry about the way late welcome. Seems the welcome committee went missing. I've alerted the authorities about the missing persons see if they are found safe and sound and returned unharmed. I don't have a WiiU so I can't answer those questions for you dear but I like the Turquoise color of Ink the most. Which happens to be your Cyan blue too as there is a solid Blue one too. Hope to see you around the boards often and sorry for the long wait.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I went missing in my 3 projects that was due this week :( but I'm back and here to welcome!

Favorite weapon? Any long ranger shooter, I especially like the nozzlenose, Splattershot pro and dual squelcher (or the Jet squelcher if its Moray towers or Camp Triggerfish).
Favorite Color? If you couldn't tell from my profile picture, purple!
Favorite Ability? I really like run speed. Bomb throw up is nice with the nozzle (because of :disruptor:) and defense is good if you have nothing else because it allows you to tank one more hit from some weapons (like the common .52 gal).

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom