Sup' Squiddos!

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Hi! I've not really introduced myself here yet... and it feels a tad rude to have not done so. I've made a handful of guides, and I've been searching for a community that's accepting of --- less competitive people. I love game mechanics and studying player bases but I also strive to have fun, and sometimes that's difficult when you get mixed in with the "tough" crowd... I usually try not to step on anybodies toes, but it happens a lot for me.

I'm a chill guy - I like helping people if I can, and I like playing video games. I often veer away from multiplayer games because of how hard it is for me to deal with elitism... and any shine of it tends to drive me away from that game for pretty much ever. I like competitive games, and I enjoy discussing the mechanics of said games... but I'm also odd in that I nearly always pick the "least viable" options... maybe it's because I'm just a contrary person, maybe it's because I get a little tired of everyone playing the same set of weapons/characters etc.

Anyways, I'm not too hard to get along with, though I can be disagreeable to absolutist mentalities... Since I'm not a fan of absolutism (Minoring in chemistry... scientists keep their worldviews fairly open). I enjoy Splatoon because it seems to have something for everybody. Ranked for the fiercest battles, Turf Wars for those who want a more relaxed fun going competition, and appealing gear. Personally I like finding ways to make less used weapons, usable. I basically tend to favor "outclassed" weapons, and strive to be as good as possible, using them in creative ways - so I can prove that they do indeed have viability. I don't hate any - one strategy.

I main the L-3 Nozzlenose, Luna Blaster, Splash-O-Matic, and the Custom Splattershot Jr. All three are very fun to play for different reasons for me... but over all I just like how different they feel. I just enjoy talking strategies, viability, lore, and sharing art - as I like doing fan art and such myself.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. That's deep. Not to worry. Everybody is different and thinks different. learning that is the key. Same you don't like someone opinion someone out there doesn't like yours so it doesn't make you better than the other. Splatoon is very open and takes many people who are different and makes them team up. You'll find the fun instantly. Hope you keep contributing to Squidboards and see you around often.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Welcome...late welcome, I guess since you've been here longer than me!

:D I think you're approach to Splatoon is awesome. Also your guides look pretty cool.

I really think the weapons in this game are fairly balanced, but some have a higher "skill-needed/ know-how" bar and that's why it's super fun to pick out and try different strategies.
I know I got really good with the Squiffers just to see if I could (and they're fun).

Robotoboy20

Squid Scout
NNID
robotoboy30
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. That's deep. Not to worry. Everybody is different and thinks different. learning that is the key. Same you don't like someone opinion someone out there doesn't like yours so it doesn't make you better than the other. Splatoon is very open and takes many people who are different and makes them team up. You'll find the fun instantly. Hope you keep contributing to Squidboards and see you around often.
Welcome...late welcome, I guess since you've been here longer than me!

:D I think you're approach to Splatoon is awesome. Also your guides look pretty cool.

I really think the weapons in this game are fairly balanced, but some have a higher "skill-needed/ know-how" bar and that's why it's super fun to pick out and try different strategies.
I know I got really good with the Squiffers just to see if I could (and they're fun).
Well thank you both for the warm welcome. Yeah I'm a tad socially awkward (I have very minor aspergers syndrome, and bi-polar disorder) So I can come off--- strong... to say the least. Often have to check myself constantly before typing up public posts... even then I can be a little strange, Haha.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hey no worries!
It's funny you mention that, one of my best friends has Aspergers too. So not too much new here?

In any case, see you around the boards!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Welcome to the website!

A fellow nozzlenose user! I love using it, in almost every map and gamemode! I think it is one of the best all-around weapons! I also tend to pick the...obscure choices in games. Even in systems, I got a vita and a Wii U, its like I am drawn to less popular choices, no matter there actual worth lol.

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom