• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Super Bowl 50: We eHorses now

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
So, who's watching the Super Bowl between the Panthers and Broncos tonight?

If I were to guess the outcome, I'd say the Broncos would win because Peyton Manning.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I say the Broncos are all right.

But what was up with Carolina? They had some tough times this Bowl. They scored, what, only 10 points?

E: Yep. Broncos take it 24-10, just as I expected.

Last edited:

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Defense wins championships.

This was the same thing that happen to Broncos when they played the Seahawks a few years ago.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I saw a kent state commercial.... SO THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE DOING WITH OUR TUITION MONEY!!!

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
All I know is Cam Newton acted like a big baby on that stage. He got trampled. End of story. To sit up there and act like he deserved a win after that utter garbage performance just goes to show we have Million Dollar babies.

I'd understand if the refs made bad calls or something, but the Broncos Defense just stomped them, that's it. They couldn't get passed it, and they lost. His sense of entitlement is through the roof. Willing to bet Super Bowl 51 will have participation medals and rings.

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
That was almost like watching a game of Rainmaker played entirely with 96. Gal Decos, there was so much defense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom