Tactical Tentacle Competitive Clan Recruiting!

_GreenSteive

Inkling
NNID
greensteive
Hey, Callum here, representing Tactical Tentacle ! We're a clan with only 2 members but looking for much more. (6 Spaces spare) As a result we're looking for squids ranked around A+ to S+ who can use Skype during matches. We're especially looking for more mature Squids who can play around 8PM to 9:30PM in GMT Timezone. We're especially on the lookout for Squids who main Chargers and any Gals at the moment however this is subject to change.

I am planning for training sessions to be put in place, but i would like to work with the team on certain dates so we can all get the most time out of our training. But training will usually be around 1-2 hours long and will probably be once to twice a week.

If you're interested please contact me, Callum, Tactical Tentacle resident manager on Skype at 'green-birdy-3'. You can also add my NNID, 'greensteive'. When you adding me on either of these please mention your here for our squad or i may not accept.

[Yes i know i pretty much edited the example one but its literally what i wanted to say but worded better]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom