TAG Recriutment Thread

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
About us: We are a fairly new team that competed in Z division of LUTI. We compete in at least one scrim every weekend, as well as a tournament usually. We host one every other Friday called Friday Night Splatdown. We are based in the U.S. with time zones of pst, est, and cst. We are composed of kind people who like to have fun as well as seriously compete. We play heavily on Saturdays and Friday nights. Our other days that we play often are Thursdays and Sundays. We voice chat when we play and we work on callouts every once in a while. We talk in our Discord server every day as well.
Current Roster: A.J. (captain) uses blasters and ttek/wasabi
Sky uses ttek and 96 deco
Midnite uses 52 and berry
Wolfram uses sloshing machine, luna, and chargers
Miracle uses carbon, splatlings, and a few other rollers
Andee uses tri slosher and carbon
Josh uses ttek, chargers, hydra, and krakon
Alex uses splatlings, splat pro, and squiffer
Kris uses Dynamo and hero roller

What we are looking for: Somebody who uses Discord, is available to play a lot on weekends including Friday Night, can vc, and is semi-active on Discord. You must be S+ or S rank. We are looking for people who are willing to cooperate with our strategies and can input some of their own.You must be kind as well. We like to have fun in pbs as well as seriously compete. We will accept people from Australia because when it is night here, it is morning there opposed to around 3am in Europe.

If you are interested, reply down below with your Discord username and number information.

Last edited:

oloxondorlo

Inkling
I'm interested! I'm an S rank in Los Angeles and I play splat pro, squiffer, and heavy splatling. My Discord ID is alexanderli #3929

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
We currently have 4 players trying out, so you can still give me your Discord info, and you will be put on the waiting list.

Last edited:

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
We currently have 4 players trying out, so you can still give me your Discord info, and you will be put on the waiting list.
We are currently looking into adding more players. The low S+/solid S player would be preferable, but if you want to play competitively and are S or S+ we will give you a tryout.

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
We are looking for a strong eliter main as well somebody who can be aggressive and able to pair up with a support or be that support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom