• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Target's Pre-Order Bonus For Splatoon!

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
Apparently there is a leaked ad that shows that you will be getting a Splatoon Squirt Gun if you pre-order the game at Target.

To me, I don't really think this is worth cancelling my pre-order at Gamestop and pre-ordering it at Target just to get a squirt gun that I will most likely never use. What do you guys think?

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
Oh man. I may cancel my preorder at gamestop just for this haha. Pretty neat

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
The real question: will the amiibo actually be available?

The squirt gun is cute, but it looks pretty cheap. Now, if it came with a squid hat . . .

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Dude, that is amazing! I so have to have that. I probably won't use it either, but it's still worth it just to have it. xD

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I could just stick a Splatoon and Wii U logo on my regular water gun and call it a day. Although physical items are cool, it doesn't seem worth it in this case (well at least not for me).

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
Luckily I already preordered mine from Target prior to this leak; I do have a question though. Is this squirtgun full-sized/ functional, or is it just a keychain?

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
If this is for real then I might just pre-order from Target since they're also offering a $5 giftcard if you preorder, which I could put towards an amiibo pack if they have them in stock too! Not to mention I recently dug out a ten year old Target gift card with $30 on it when I was cleaning up some stuff :scared:. Well, now I know where I'm headed first on May 29, lol

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
That's actually really, really cute. :P

Glad I'm getting the inkling hat from GAME over here in the UK though.

Saltystick

Senior Squid
NNID
Wummer
If i'd find a similar offer around here i'd probably get it.
Didn't preorder yet since i couldn't find the speical edition with the green amiibo anywhere and there were no "pre-order goodies" elsewhere.
(and just in case i won't be able to get a physical copy i'll just download the game on the launch day)

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
Are you sure it's for pre ordering? Doesn't say pre order, just says when you buy it. If it's pre order, i'm gonna go pre order tomorrow. If you have to buy it, i'm lining up launch day, lol.

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
Luckily I already preordered mine from Target prior to this leak; I do have a question though. Is this squirtgun full-sized/ functional, or is it just a keychain?
From the look of it, it might just be a tiny plastic toy. I could be wrong though. lol

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That is great. I'll take 20.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
lol i got mine directly from the eShop. i don't need another copy but i totally want that squirt gun!

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
Oh god I need that in my life. I hope it's not super tiny though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom