• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team CJ now recruiting! Competitive squad, come make memes with us!

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
Team CJ is recruiting. Apply here.

I'm CJ★memes, an S+ Tentatek / charger and a semi-popular Twitch streamer. I'm the co-leader of Team CJ with my good friend, Mr. L (S+ Krak-On / .96 gal deco). We're one of the larger clans in Splatoon, and we're looking to grow even bigger!

Join our Discord server here. We have over 150 squids on the Discord server, including clan members and friends of the team!

Our Team 1 is ranked 32nd in the March Power Rankings. While Team 1 is filled with S+ players, our other teams, and our "CJ 0" team, have room for players of all skill levels.

Last edited:

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
Accepted one new player who applied from Squidboards. Still reviewing applications sent over the last 72 hours, and recruitment is still open for our team 1 (all S+ players, top 32 Power Ranking), our team 2 (S/S+ players), and our team 0 (all other skill levels and all new recruits).

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
We are currently hosting tryouts for all new applicants, primarily via private battles. We still have room for a few more applicants before this month's tryouts will be closed. Please fill out the application and add our tryout coordinator, Mr. L (NNID: protoman64). Please also message Mr. L on our Discord.

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
This is the tryout schedule for this week:

Tuesday (today): 8:00p
Wednesday: 8:00p
Thursday: 10:00p
Friday: 7:00p
Saturday: 9:00p
Sunday #1: Noon
Sunday # 2: 8:00p

All times in Eastern. The leader of the tryouts is Mr.L (discord name / NNID: protoman64). I assist in tryouts by playing on the other team and live streaming on my Twitch.

Join our discord here. And make sure you've filled out the application before tryouts.

P.S. - we recently tied for 20th place in Messtival 4, a tournament where 55 of the top teams battled it out. With a bit more practice and a couple new players to fill in niche roles, I believe we've got a shot at top 16 in the near future.

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
We have about 12 squids actively trying out. There's still room for a few more. A few of you have submitted applications without joining the discord. To start tryouts, join our discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom