• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Fortress II Thread: Squids and Mann Alike!

Do you like Team Fortress II?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aura

Infiltrator
Welcome gentlemen, to the Team Fortress II Social. Here you may enjoy some discussion involving TF2, which has been highly compared to with Splatoon. If you haven't already, go try it out! It's a fun game and I promise you- there's more to the game than just SFMs and GIFs. :p

I'm just gonna start off by saying one thing... How the hell is there no TF2 Social already!?

I honestly expected this day 1- I waited it out to see how long it'd take, but no one made it still! Ah well... So I did instead. So... Yeah, enjoy yourselves.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Hats.

To be honest, I love TF2 but creating a social thread didn't occur to me at all. Probably because this seems like this would be a general off-topic area but it's being dominated by other games. Either way, glad you made this thread!

We need a list of members here that have Steam. Maybe create a Squidboards group and host some events now and then?

Oni

Full Squid
I really need to git gud at this game again. I used to be a pretty good player and then i didnt play for a year or three. good times. . .

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
I play a little TF2 almost daily. Wouldn't say I'm a comp-level player or anything, but probably better than average. Most played classes are Sniper, Soldier, and Demoman.

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I played a lot of Scout and Medic, though it was more of a 'shoot needles at everything' sort of Medic.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I used to play alllllll the time but I've fallen out of practice recently. I mained the heck out of Medic, he was the only one I ever played competitively, but I liked playing Scout, Soldier, and Sniper too. It's a great game all the same and i still hop on every now and then when something ridiculous is going on, like the conga lines.

The conga lines are a blast.

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
Same as Draayder I played TF2 a ton, heck it's how we met! I played Heavy/Demoman/Spy and we played on the Nom³ (or NomNomNom) server, which was intensely competitive and high skill level. Waaaay back in the Pros vs Pubbers event 5/9 Pubber players were taken from the server we played on, if that's a good metric at all.

I love it to death and just haven't had time to play it much recently. Maybe I'll get back into it at some point.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't play TF2 as often as I used to (mostly because I'm using a bad monitor currently) but it's definitely a very good game.

Medic confirmed best class.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
I still play TF2 regularly, lately I've just been messing around with silly Nintendo themed maps and Robot Destruction, I used to play almost exclusively on 2Fort/Turbine but I'm really not good enough to be a good help to my team a lot of the time (probably because I only use a trackpad) so I just play on for funsies servers now.

I main Pomson/Gunslinger Engineer with a side of Scoot and Demo.
TF2 is the only Shooter I really play because it's the only decent one that remains silly and isn't infested with 9 year olds playing on their parents' consoles.
I hope tf2 helped me prepare for Splatoon since I would really like to play this game competitively!

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
I havent played TF2 in such a long time, would be fun to play it with some of you guys

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Can't have this place dying so soon, guys! We totally need to organise some games. If anyone wants to add me on Steam, just send a message my way. You can probably find my Steam just by searching my username, but it'd be swell to play with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom