Team Ninja Squids Tryouts

CalebGamer13

Inkling
NNID
CalebGamer14
Hello and welcome to TNS tryouts page.If you read the rules of the clan and are willing you follow them contact @CalebGamer13 to be tested.

Zinc

Inkling
NNID
Pippyboy
Hello and welcome to TNS tryouts page.If you read the rules of the clan and are willing you follow them contact @CalebGamer13 to be tested.
Hello! I'm S rank, and I mostly use the Splatterscope(Kelp). I'm good with almost every type of weapon.. except Hydra Splattling and the E-Liter.

CalebGamer13

Inkling
NNID
CalebGamer14
ok cool i can test you tomorrow from 3-10pm est or whenever i'm on tomorrow.

wolf nighteyes

Inkling
NNID
wolfnighteyes
hey dude i would like to join the squad i am a rank B i play slosher, been practicing the .96 gal and i have been doing pretty well with it i for good with splatter shot pro or forged i can't try out any time soon because of family reasons and i dont play every day too but i am working my way towards doing so part of my problems are i dont have y wii u on me atm but i gtg ill post more later

CalebGamer13

Inkling
NNID
CalebGamer14
hey dude i would like to join the squad i am a rank B i play slosher, been practicing the .96 gal and i have been doing pretty well with it i for good with splatter shot pro or forged i can't try out any time soon because of family reasons and i dont play every day too but i am working my way towards doing so part of my problems are i dont have y wii u on me atm but i gtg ill post more later
ok just tell me when you can be tested and I'll be here.

wolf nighteyes

Inkling
NNID
wolfnighteyes
k but it can possibly be awhile but if u want my skype its wolflove10291999 with a picture of sona from league of legends

ElevatedPotato

Inkling
Premium
Hello! I'm S rank, and I mostly use the Splatterscope(Kelp). I'm good with almost every type of weapon.. except Hydra Splattling

Hey so I'd like to join I play a mean octobrush and Custom E liter 3k scope

INikoliFive

Inkling
NNID
Nickbuddy81
Hey! I'm looking for a new squad after my previous one disbanded. I have plenty of experience and I'm S rank. My mains are the cjs, bamboozler MK II, and the .96 gal deco. Let me know if I could tryout! Thanks! :)

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Hello Team Ninja Squids! I want to try-out for this group. (I joined by accident, sorry. Plus I can't leave now... glitch?) May I try-out sunday?

CalebGamer13

Inkling
NNID
CalebGamer14
Hello Team Ninja Squids! I want to try-out for this group. (I joined by accident, sorry. Plus I can't leave now... glitch?) May I try-out sunday?
sure add my skype TNS/TTF CalebGamer14 we can contact each other there.

CalebGamer13

Inkling
NNID
CalebGamer14
Hey! I'm looking for a new squad after my previous one disbanded. I have plenty of experience and I'm S rank. My mains are the cjs, bamboozler MK II, and the .96 gal deco. Let me know if I could tryout! Thanks! :)
sure that would be great!I can test you later today add my skype TNS/TTF CalebGamer14 we can plan a time there.

Scorpio1112

Inkling
NNID
Flowerskunk12349
Hey, I would like to tryout for this clan. I'm am S rank, my mains are the custom range blaster, 3k and octobrush. I have had some previous competitive splatoon experience and would like to continue on with this squad. I hope this could be a fun learning experience for all of us!:)

CalebGamer13

Inkling
NNID
CalebGamer14
Hey, I would like to tryout for this clan. I'm am S rank, my mains are the custom range blaster, 3k and octobrush. I have had some previous competitive splatoon experience and would like to continue on with this squad. I hope this could be a fun learning experience for all of us!:)
Sure I can test you tomorrow just add my skype TNS/TTF CalebGamer14

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Hello Team Ninja Squids, Caleb. I cannot use Skype due to my computer being very outdated.

TIN

Inkling
NNID
cool_startf2
hi im t.i.n i would like to join your clan i am S+90 and i main the kelp splatter scope and can you reply as soon as possible

TIN

Inkling
NNID
cool_startf2
main : :wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_roller_compact00::wst_roller_heavy00::wst_shot_heavy01::wst_shot_expshort00::wst_roller_normal01::wst_charge_longscp00::wst_charge_long00::wst_shot_first00::wst_shot_expshort00::wst_shot_quicklong01:
sec mains :wst_shot_explight01: :wst_charge_long01::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_shot_triplequick01::wst_shot_explong01::wst_shot_gravity00::wst_shot_gravity01:
FAV subs :squidbeacon::sprinkler::splashwall::suctionbomb:

What i where :clothes_amb000::clothes_amb001::clothes_first::clothes_prk002::clothes_prk001::clothes_prk000::clothes_shirt008::clothes_jkt003::shoes_sht004::shoes_shi005::head_eye005::head_hbd002::head_met000:
FAV subs :kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::kraken::bubbler::bubbler::echolocator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom